g series trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
    Honestly, just buy some brake line from the parts store and bend your own. It's really simple. As far as I know all the cables attach the same way.
    actually forgot i could do that ha ha. is there a tool to bend it with?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Yeah they make a brake line bending tool. if you don't use rubber in it bend a spiral section with a few coils to take up vibration/allow for movement
      1991 Mercury Capri XR2 "GTXR2" BPT Swapped AWD Conversion

Rocketchips!
      High Flow B3/B6/BP VAF Adapters for sale!
      Bolt-on Weber Carb Adapters!

Comment

Thanks guys! I need to fix this injector issue and I'd like to go hydro so I can get the tiva out of the garage and pull the omni in so I can start this glh clone project
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Is the tool just a pair if pliers that look like wire strippers?I guess I should get a power bleeder while I'm at it too?
          Last edited by bobbyspider; 06-28-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X