No announcement yet.

Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won't be on the same site as this thief, so please delete my account. Thanks to all for the help and info I've gotten from this site. Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick
    1993 Ford Festiva
    1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
    1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
    2000 Ford E350

Comment

Eagle... Sorry you feel that way.

I built 3 or 4 engines for people on the board back then, you were the only one with an issue, nor any of the 12 or so heads that I shipped out.

It is not like I am or was hiding.

Comment

I had a brand new 1986 turbo coupe. Identicle to the 1985 except the third brake light. I loved that car! Welcome!

Comment

A few weeks ago a friend of mine bought an old merkur with only 59k miles (came from Michigan) the car is in beautiful shape as well

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

SkrapBob... Mine has more 87/88 parts on it than the 85 it was build with. Hood and rims, dash, converted from rear drum to disk

You know how it is... take a $500 car, drop 8k into it so its worth $1500 lol

DamnKid.. Thats a find! Hope he enjoys it!

Comment

Welcome. Glad you found us. $500 + 8k, sounds like you know a lot about Festivas already. Will consider you an expert.
              I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X