Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2xclutchin View Post
    Nope Reliant Robin, just searched it.

Jeremy takes the extreme sport of Reliant Robin rolling to the streets of Barnsley, aided by a string of celebrities who just happen to be on hand to help ke...

If you have time it's quite a laugh.

In fact even if you don't have time the first 30 sec will make you laugh your rear off.
    I love the BBC Top Gear!
    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
      I love the BBC Top Gear!
      Right, I lied myself into liking the US top gear for awhile. Then I realized all they do is destroy everything. Just wish those BBC guys weren't so anti-US cars. haha :p
      Mike Holmgren
      Thief Rvr Fls, MN
      1989 Festiva L, carb. 4 spd.
      "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

The small 3 wheeler on BBC TG was the Reliant Robin, it was succesful because it only required a motorcycle license
        Owner of:
        1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
        In progress:
        BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

Looks like wildfire has a three wheel pickup too.
          sigpic
          The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
          https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
          Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Nope Reliant Robin, just searched it.

Jeremy takes the extreme sport of Reliant Robin rolling to the streets of Barnsley, aided by a string of celebrities who just happen to be on hand to help ke...

If you have time it's quite a laugh.

In fact even if you don't have time the first 30 sec will make you laugh your rear off.

Thats great !
            sigpic
            The Don - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter

Link to my festiva pictures below
            https://fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=10
            Celebrating 25 years of festiva(s) ownership.

Comment

Right, I lied myself into liking the US top gear for awhile. Then I realized all they do is destroy everything. Just wish those BBC guys weren't so anti-US cars. haha :p
              I saw the first ad and I was disgusted. I haven't watched one second of TGUS. I understand why TGUK is anti-US steel. I broke a piece off of a Solstice at the International Auto Show and it hadn't even been driven yet! Dodge doesn't know what 'over 30 MPG' means, and Ford waters down their own product for the US market. I can't say I disagree with them.
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by freshtiva View Post
                Thats great !
                Right, I laughed til it hurt the first time I watched it.
                Mike Holmgren
                Thief Rvr Fls, MN
                "If at first you don't succeede, get a bigger hammer. If it breaks it needed to be replaced anyway."

Comment

I saw the first ad and I was disgusted. I haven't watched one second of TGUS. I understand why TGUK is anti-US steel. I broke a piece off of a Solstice at the International Auto Show and it hadn't even been driven yet! Dodge doesn't know what 'over 30 MPG' means, and Ford waters down their own product for the US market. I can't say I disagree with them.
                  Wow, that is insane about the solstice lol.

I just love my Dodge's, followed by GM, and Ford (In no particular order for those last two.). Maybe one day the US auto makers will return to their glory of the 20's; 30's; and 40's. lol
                  Mike Holmgren
                  Thief Rvr Fls, MN

Comment

mount a out rigger wheel on each front corner?

shouldn't roll then.
                    admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
                      mount a out rigger wheel on each front corner?

shouldn't roll then.
                      like the training wheels they put on motorcycles now....lol
                      "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                      89L Silver EFI auto
                      91GL Green Auto DD
                      There ain't no rest for the wicked
                      until we close our eyes for good.
                      I will sleep when I die!
                      I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Top Gear BBC did an episode that had an enclosed two wheel vehicle that had little arms with wheels on the end that folded down when you came to a stop. Was a really strange motorcycle.
                        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                        Random Festiva Parts
                        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Amen.
                          I've had Dodge, Chevy, and Ford of the same year range and the same class too. They all sucked in their own ways that made me wonder what the designers were smoking when they said, "Yep, that's a great idea.", when I can clearly see that it was a retarded idea in every way but cost. It's like not one of them can create one perfect car all on their own, but at the same time they all have little things that I look at and go, "Hmm, this makes sense. Why aren't they all like this?"
                          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sam.1956 View Post
                            there's one of these at a gas station in town, been there for probably a at least a year or two. Pulled up that gas station on google maps but it isn't there..

pretty neat little setup. probably wouldn't trust it in traffic. interesting steering setup too!
                            Walth

Festiva #1: 91 Red L 4/5
                            http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27981

Comment

Just drive a Mercedes Lifejet. At least you have two wheels in the front!

Comment

Working...
                              X