No announcement yet.

Ghost on nice price or crack pipe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would want at least $5,000 for sonic. I wouldn't bat an eye if someone told me I was nuts either. Like JT said if you think you can build it nicer or better than be my guest but a turn key boosted Festiva is worth every penny. I don't know about every other one but I know I have a lot more money into it than that and that doesn't include the hours of work I put into it, or the research.
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
      I would want at least $5,000 for sonic. I wouldn't bat an eye if someone told me I was nuts either. Like JT said if you think you can build it nicer or better than be my guest but a turn key boosted Festiva is worth every penny. I don't know about every other one but I know I have a lot more money into it than that and that doesn't include the hours of work I put into it, or the research.
      Man, you ain't kidding! I don;t have a swap car...yet! But if someone had totaled my car yesterday,well, the rule is, if it hurts baby car, it dies. Total her? Die in agony! I have too much money, love, sweat, and tears into that old girl!

I have actually turned away thousands of dollars for my car. You would have to offer me a decent house to replace this car!
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

guys its the flares. the flares raise the value of the car by at least double.

Comment

Definitely raises the sex appeal by 2!
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

Flares are good, mmmmmk?

==================================================

Beamed to you from an insane asylum in orbit around Saturn via Tapatalk.
            Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
            Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
            "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              i had to laugh after reading the article. cant beat advertising like that lol. not sure it will help sell the car though.
              I sold my Festiva, which was featured on Jalopnik, to a guy who found it via the article. It's definitely free advertising, and some nice exposure.

Sent from my HTCEVO3D using Tapatalk 2
              BP, Aspire brakes, stock trans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                guys its the flares. the flares raise the value of the car by at least double.

agreed. yours is my favorite festy by far... so much so that its my screen saver.
                "Its not fast, but its fast for a festiva."

Comment

Working...
                X