Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of your old cars do you miss the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriverOne View Post
    I loved the car. ... ... ... Never drove it once.
    How is this possible? Please, enlighten me?
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by seattlestiva View Post
      1974 BMW 2002tii:cry_smile:
      I want one of those real bad...

Mine was a 1968 Olds Delta 98 convertible.
      2011 Kia Forte Koup
      2007 Sea-Pro 196 CC with Mercury Verado 150hp
      1993 Ford Bronco 351/E4OD
      1988 Festiva L 4 speed

Comment

Originally posted by Festy46 View Post
        I wish I would have kept my 1968 Dodge Dart GTS. 383 with a 4 barrel carb, 4 speed, and posi traction. I paid about $3300 for it new and special ordered from the factory. I remember the day I took it to get new tires. I found a straight stretch of road and lit up those old tires. Man that was fun!!
        Finally, someone with good taste!

I miss my 81 D150 short box regular cab with a slant 6, 4 speed manual with overdrive. I got 20 mpg with the thing on the highway. I had it all setup and painted inside and under the hood Limelight green. I went to college and sold it to my dad so he could use it in the summer. He drove it year round and it got cancer... The deal was that I would buy it from him when I graduated and I had a buddy who had a 383 and a 4 speed for it, then I was going to drop it, mini tub, and drag it. Well my dad sold it a week before I graduated from college. I saw it this past summer in a junk yard. I knew it was mine because under the hood and inside the cab was limelight green and the exterior was flat black. The thing was solid as can be before my dad drove it for 4 winters in the NY salt.
        89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
        94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
        2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
        1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

My 1973 Volkswagen Transporter Sold it last night along with my whole VW parts stash from the past 8 years! Drove the bus threwout highschool and all over the country. She will be missed!
          ~Brian

Comment

1970 couger eliminator. 428 CJ, c6, competition orange, black hounds tooth interior.

I only miss it because if I had it now I'd sell it for 50-60 grand and buy some property.
            admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

like this

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.
              admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
                How is this possible? Please, enlighten me?
                PM ya later.
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

My 1968 Olds Cutlass that I put a built 455 in that was built to W-30 specs, hooker headers, glass packs and no other exhaust. Thing would set off car alarms going through small towns and vibrate windows of houses as I putted down the streets.

Sold it when I got married and the man child that bought it wrecked it and blew the engine within a year of me selling it...STUPID STUPID STUPID me!!!!!
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

2nd car.

T-Bird SC 91 , black , with tints.

It was sinister , Looked like a car Death would drive.

Now try to find supercoupes.....
                    Last edited by PhoenixSHO; 09-28-2012, 04:46 PM.

Comment

1985 Buick Lesabre. Olds 307/TH200R, which thankfully someone had retrofitted a non-feedback Quadrajet onto. It was silver, which was kind of rare on those, and had a grey leather interior (in an era when every GM interior was baby crap brown or that equally disgu.sting red). Automatic climate control, power everything (and none of it was vacuum powered!). She took her sweet time to get anywhere, quarter mile time was in the 19s, but the fuel economy was shockingly good for a 5000lb luxobarge. Acceleration and road feel was smooth, but without that waterbed feeling you got from the Cadillacs of the day.
                      It had nearly no rust when I got it in '06, and it was one of the two vehicles I ever owned- out of 12 total- that I left more or less stock. I still know her VIN off by heart.
                      She went through about 3 block heaters a year, leaked every fluid except grape soda, and my complacency in the car care department allowed her to get very rusty.
                      Eventually one of the head gaskets went, the entire power steering system gave up the ghost, and someone decided they really wanted my stereo while I was out of town. It then sat out in the rain for a while with a smashed-out window, which trashed the interior. She ended up going to the crusher.

Comment

Working...
                      X