Floor Panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flw Sock View Post
    I honestly see no point in spending over $100 for floor panels. I would just take some galvanized sheet metal and rivet it in. If you have a welder at your disposal, even better. Just make sure you put something like calk around the edge before you rivet it in to prevent water leakage, etc.

Costs a lot less and is just as good IMO.
    I was a high school/college kid once too! Old license plates (free!) were a grand way of fixing holes in the doors/floor/sides and easy to form into shape. However: not long after the aluminum pop rivets let go (6 months in salty Ontario) then so did the patches. Hole in the floor is no big deal but having the car doors fly open whenever you turn corners is another. And riveted tin falls into that category too far as I'm concerned.

Comment

agreed Bert, and welding galvanized aluminum SUCKS , my rear floor panel i pop rivited so thats another correction to be made, I would rather spend a few extra bucks and do it right
      He said a bad word :nono:

1990 Festiva
      1987 F-250 diesel-powered
      1984 Ironhead Chopper
      1999 Ducati Monster

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        You can order the complete front floor panel from Four Green.
        It costs $143.75 + Fedex shipping from Korea.
        The three door Kia Pride part number is KK15053600
        shipping from korea ???? #$&^%#@$%&
        He said a bad word :nono:

1990 Festiva
        1987 F-250 diesel-powered
        1984 Ironhead Chopper
        1999 Ducati Monster

Comment

Originally posted by stonemaster View Post
          shipping from korea ???? #$&^%#@$%&
          Plus I imagine theres import taxes you will have to pay. Remember a scooter supply shop in Germany you could order a $5 part and pay $300 in import taxes and shipping..
          ~Brian

Comment

Working...
          X