1992 festiva ignition module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 festiva ignition module

does anybody know where i can get a ignition module that has the numbers J927 and under that it has 0925 this is for the 1.3 mazda. this is the festive made in korea thanks for your help GERALD

post a wtb in the for sale forum....junk yard....auto parts store.
    "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
    89L Silver EFI auto
    91GL Green Auto DD
    There ain't no rest for the wicked
    until we close our eyes for good.
    I will sleep when I die!
    I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

you can find the unit you're looking for from any early 90s Bseries engined car, they're all the same. the junk yard is your friend.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
        you can find the unit you're looking for from any early 90s Bseries engined car, they're all the same. the junk yard is your friend.
        The beauty of playing with a Mazda-derived engine is what FestYboy says is correct (but take that part with you when you go looking). The numbers on the unit may not jive that that doesn't mean it isn't compatible. For example I grabbed a perfectly good distributor (for an EFI B3) off a 92 MX3 16 valve B6 last spring.

Comment

Working...
        X