No announcement yet.

hopeful new fesy owner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Buffalo Minnesota, driving "Festy 5", my 5th one currently a 1991 with 92,840 miles. I've driven them on & off for 16 years, through winter in Mn, no problem. Lee Waldon, Buffalo Mn

Comment

Re: hopeful new fesy owner.

MH, that damage doesn't look so bad. I bet you could replace the door and fender easily enough. I hope you continue to work on that Z after you get the Festiva on the road. I did the Aspire swap on my car and added 14x6" Enkei mesh wheels and 195/45 14 Toyo Proxes T1R wheels. The braking is amazing, and the grip those tires give is so much that I really need a seat with side bolsters. The 12# wheels are lighter than stock. Switch out to a Mazda B6 (323, Tracer) engine and you've got a quick, reliable go-kart! So like I said, I hope you're still working on that Z... By the way, I'd love to see it. I'm a sucker for a 260.

Last edited by DriverOne; 11-13-2012, 12:02 PM.
      In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
      There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

The Z has a long way to go before she is anywhere near where I want to show her off. Right now she is going through fuel pump issues. Most of the top end along with all vacuum and fuel lines are new. Injectors, plenum and all upper gaskets are new. Waterpump, thermostat...
        Still gotta get through the bodywork as well. Its a z32 btw.

I'm already looking at panels for the Festi. In person the damage doesn't look as bad. I have an idea what "look" I want for the Festiva but its gonna be a process to achieve.

here are the wheels I want. they are advan a3a 13x6 114. I dont know the offset, but I see fender flares and spacers in my future.
        sorry for the giant sized pic
        Fast....Women are fast
        Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Color choices so far:
          IMG_7236.jpg
          4246551748_925a59a279.jpg
          Fast....Women are fast
          Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Fast....Women are fast
            Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

OMG! Every time I see the picture of that yellow one, I remember HOW INSANELY BAD I'd like to have an RX-3! Such an amazing cool car, when the US was so lost on what they were doing with cars!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
              1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
              1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
              1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
              1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

They pop up here and in Cali every now n then.....never when I have money though. I was gonna save that color for my s12 but looks like it may look better on the festy.
                Fast....Women are fast
                Quick...Nestle is quick

Comment

Working...
                X