Sold my Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold my Festiva

Dk, your Festiva is nothing but a rubber melting, gear jammin machine! You wonder why it smokes so much. That's your front tires!
    1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Sold my Festiva

Haha ya, I need MS and more boost though

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
        Just the way you put your initial post implies that everyone on here is driving a festy for fuel economy. Or as a last resort. Maybe 10 years ago that was the case, but most people on here now, drive the Festiva because they want to, not because they have too.
        I think you need to read my "initial post" again.
        Anyway's, why so grumpy? I thought this was a group of great people on here, apparently I was wrong.
        Good luck and enjoy your little Festiva's everyone.
        All Systemz signing off.

Comment

Well, I've got two Festivas and five motorcycles ... not many airbags around here.

It's all relative - The Festiva is like riding in an armored half-track compared to the exposure on a motorcycle.

Just you be careful that you don't hit anyone with that truck!

Lannis

Comment

Originally posted by All systemz View Post
            I think you need to read my "initial post" again.
            Anyway's, why so grumpy? I thought this was a group of great people on here, apparently I was wrong.
            Good luck and enjoy your little Festiva's everyone.
            All Systemz signing off.
            really...we are grumpy....you think we are not nice. I believe everyone on here has always been nice to you and then you come on one day and say....eh, I sold my car because it is a death trap and I got a better car. Hope you guys live. How would you expect us to react?
            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
            89L Silver EFI auto
            91GL Green Auto DD
            There ain't no rest for the wicked
            until we close our eyes for good.
            I will sleep when I die!
            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
              Just the way you put your initial post implies that everyone on here is driving a festy for fuel economy. Or as a last resort. Maybe 10 years ago that was the case, but most people on here now, drive the Festiva because they want to, not because they have too.
              I originally purchased my 1st festiva for fuel economy.(Also my 2nd). But I have since grown to enjoy driving a festy because of the way it handles and the small areas in which I can park.

The practically 360° visability is a plus when getting into and out of tight places.

I didn't think I would enjoy driving such a small car but it has proven itself to be one of the better vehicles I've owned.

Another bonus is the great support and information gleened from this forum and it's members.

Comment

Working...
              X