No announcement yet.

verbal contract before a jury of my peers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby is a great guy we have been talking back and forth about the trade for a while. I am excited about the BP and ready to see that blurple Aspire leave my yard. With that said the Aspire is no longer for sale and will soon see a new home.
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Mad props for the honestly!
      88L - Awaiting bigger and better things
      92L - Dead and needs love - was DD
      91 - Shell with title
      92GL - receiving B8 Swap and will be DD

Comment

Good work mate.. keep it up.. i do this too (not trade things, but say i'll do them and never do it).. also my partner also picks me up on it.. so i can totally relate.
        Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
        Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
        Highway - 7.32L/100km
        City - yet to be determined.

Comment

thanks to all you guys for the responses! i just saw that some more of you guys gave me some rep points! thanks so much and im looking forward to meeting as many of yall as i can at madness this year.
          -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
          -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Working...
          X