Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New OEM stuff we still can order (pics and part numbers inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bert, Iranian production ran until 2004. They have to make service parts until 2014. Thank-you Saipa Nasim DMi. I am going to take steps to make sure I don't end up with the wrong part also. Was the plastic bag labelled incorrectly? The correct part number should have been KD00159810.

I wish there was a German Kia Pride parts list. I am going to go to Google Translate, paste in the website I end up with for a search for Kia Pride on google.de, and see what I can find.
    Last edited by bravekozak; 04-05-2013, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Check out this automatic start vid from Germany I found with Google Translate.

Here are the rest of the Pride vids.
      Last edited by bravekozak; 04-05-2013, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Never pass on the right hand side. Or drive in the blind spot of a big truck.

Always check your rear view mirror and leave yourself an out when you are slowing yo a stop on the Autobahn.
        Last edited by bravekozak; 04-05-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

wow those ads are gay , theres even one at the end.

The ''always check'' video is awesome. That thing plows through stuff like a train , I bet it was really heavy to continue like that through so much stuff....

Comment

Did you complain to Four Green about receiving the wrong part number?
            I did. I told them to make sure both parts were the long ones for the 3 door Pride. I am not sure what's taking so long. I presume the have to first get the trays molded.
            Last edited by bravekozak; 04-06-2013, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Found the Japanese parts list in Japanese via a Russian website... search the forums for 'Mazda EPC online' ... some interesting parts there... just don't use the allmazda link.. it errors out when getting to the parts section.

If anyone finds the optional accessories parts list and part numbers, please let us know.
              Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
              Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
              Highway - 7.32L/100km
              City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                Did you complain to Four Green about receiving the wrong part number?
                I did. I told them to make sure both parts were the long ones for the 3 door Pride. I am not sure what's taking so long. I presume the have to first get the trays molded.
                Nope , since I threw all the wrappers in the bin when I got the stuff , meh it doesnt matter that much , its a 10$ part. Anyway in a couple months Im gonna pass another order , I already got a little list thats building up.

Comment

I am SO in on the next group buy. There's a lot of stuff I want.

And I know a lot more stuff was bought with the last order, come on people, post up!!

It's so cool that all of this OEM stuff is still available
                  Last edited by 200KGPGTP; 04-08-2013, 09:53 AM.
                  Buck.
                  -1993 Ford Festiva GL, ~200k, B6, Aspire rear, Rio front, 5-speed. '87 Prelude alloys. Happy to be back on the route!!!
                  -1999 Toyota Sienna XLE, 346,000
                  -1996 Chevrolet K1500 Z71, 350 V8, 198k, hauler

Comment

Looked at the Russian website. I don't read Russian...
                    Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

Originally posted by rbrown View Post
                      Looked at the Russian website. I don't read Russian...
                      you don't have to , picures and numbers will do the trick , I don't read Russian either/
                      I translated a couple description with google and the desc hardly help anything , its really vague

Comment

I just copy and paste the part number from the Russian web site into Four Green for the English part description (even though I can read Russian).

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixSHO View Post
                          hahah , exactly like me , the driver side is the 4 door version , I got a long and a short one. I didn't put any numbers due to the fact that I got the wrong one.
                          Ali,

Fantastic. Please ask to to have Korea quality control check part number KD00159810.

We believe that it is mislabelled as a five door part. It should be the same length as KD00158810.

Also, please have her check to find me any two LH and RH matching interior door trims. I would prefer trim for a power window Pride, but I will settle for anything as long as it is for a 3 door Pride and NOT a 5 door Pride. A typical door trim part number would be KD00368450A81.

Is there somewhere where I can look up Kia Pride parts by myself?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          RE: 아래 주문 현재 수집 상황이 어떤지?

I’m currently in Korea. Jane and I went to the Hyundai distribution center and we spoke to an expert there and he indicated that part number KD00159810 is not mislabeled. Don’t know what to say.

The other part is not available at this time. There seems to be a rush on Pride parts these days,

Regards,

Ali Khalife
                          FourGreen Auto Parts
                          PH: +1(313) 768-5682 Office
                          PH: +1(313) 406-7783 Skype
                          http://www.fourgreen.com
                          http://stores.eBay.com/FourGreenAuto

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much for door cards.
                          So much for parts lookup

Last edited by bravekozak; 04-17-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                            I wish there was a German Kia Pride parts list. I am going to go to Google Translate, paste in the website I end up with for a search for Kia Pride on google.de, and see what I can find.
                            Did you end up finding one at all?

My ultimate question is: is that dash cooler still available at all? what is the part number for it?
                            Last edited by jawbraeka; 04-17-2013, 06:55 AM.
                            Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                            Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                            Highway - 7.32L/100km
                            City - yet to be determined.

Comment

jaw, did you see my posts about the Kamei cooler armrest? I was planning on welding a couple of steel tubes to the seat brackets and simply drop in the armrest.
                              I know it only holds one beer bottle, but it will at least get you from one Brewer's Retail to the next.
                              Last edited by bravekozak; 04-17-2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

the seatbelt # seems to be a right hand part # is there one for the left. The only difference is the way that the bottom mount is installed through the belt. it puts a twist into the belt if you install it the proper way. It works but was wondering if ALL manual belt Festivas had the same belts for both sides. I bought a set from a JY car and they were both the same. Not happy with it but definitely better than the auto belts. lol
                                -Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X