No announcement yet.

Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome, im glad everyone here is a tight wad, but with a festiva can anyone really be a tightwad? haha...my head gasket kit will be here friday and waiting on a duplicat title then she will be running around the streets

Comment

isnt a tightwad**

Comment

Welcome aboard! This is a great place to get upgrades or info help on your Festiva!!
        1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
        1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
        1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
        2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
        2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
        2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
        1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by klowncar View Post
          awesome, im glad everyone here is a tight wad, but with a festiva can anyone really be a tightwad? haha...my head gasket kit will be here friday and waiting on a duplicat title then she will be running around the streets
          This forum is actually very nice and friendly.
          I am a member on dodgeforum for my truck and the guys there are, well, donkeys.

There is a great community here full of people that like to help- advice, parts, or even in person.

We also have a LOT of meets and events all over the country throughout the year.
          ~Austin
          Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

haha, i added a post underneath the one you quoted to say isnt a tightwad...everyone seems awesome here and have been a great help so far

Comment

I saw that. I was agreeing with you.
              ~Austin
              Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

ok, i just wanted to make sure so i wasnt like the new guy being a rooster

Comment

Working...
                X