Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Festiva. Its been a wild ride already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am diggin' the offset racing stripes
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

It is definitely the L model. Only they had the infamous shift light in the cluster.
      Does the shift light still work?
      Last edited by bravekozak; 06-04-2013, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chobobulous View Post
        Lol i laugh to myself every time i hear spanner in reference to a wrench.
        When I have to look under the gas tank, I like to use a torch.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
          It is definitely the L model. Only they had the infamous shift light in the cluster.
          Does the shift light still work?
          Shit lift worked before I took it in and got the clutch replaced. So right now its not working...sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post
            I am diggin' the offset racing stripes
            Yeah the racing stripes add character. But its all going to get painted and sanded off eventually is the plan.

Comment

I guess I missed this thread. I was wondering who bought this car. Im in Pearl City if you want any help with anything.
              It sucks that clutch replacement was $650, I would have done that clutch for you for free.99!

Comment

Originally posted by jawbraeka View Post
                I found a link that i think could help you out.

http://www.twmperformance.com/bushingkits/

would be looking through the mazda and kia.

probably cheaper if you look around a bit more.. but the key word to use whilst searching google would be Bronzoil

FOUND IT..
                http://www.corksport.com/corksport-b...-bushings.html

Ebay also has them too :- http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...hifter+bushing
                Or, you could just get them at the Mazda dealer. Search, there are several threads on here about shifter bushings. bravekozak also has some ,fairly inexpensive sets.
                If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
                X