No announcement yet.

Getting FMS back online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Do these adjustables still exist? Are they for another car but we can use them, maybe with minor mods?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
      ...and the molds (which i now own) were made from original GT-X parts...i have no plans to sell fiberglass body kits. don't want no Hate'n on me.
      Why don't you sell the molds to someone that would be interested in selling the body kits?
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
        ^^ Do these adjustables still exist? Are they for another car but we can use them, maybe with minor mods?
        Yesss. Answers please!

-James
        Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
          Why don't you sell the molds to someone that would be interested in selling the body kits?
          Seriously! I'd mold em up!

-James
          Est. 1989 "Bringing laughter and festiva awesomeness to the world since birth" banana time

Comment

Originally posted by frankenfester View Post
            Seriously! I'd mold em up!

-James
            And id buy em lol
            91 Festiva L "Erika" b3t swap on the way
            06 Jeep Cherokee Overland
            95 Aspire (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
              im gonna call roger to see if there is any surplus stock left over and if he may be intrested in selling the co all together. it was in colombia md and im only about an hour away
              See if you can get my UPS refund back from his too. <rolleyes>
              Rodney

1991 FI 5 Speed Aqua Blue

Comment

KYB's are the closest to this type i have seen and i think they are available. but they are orange if you don't mind the colour, your sweet.
                Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                Highway - 7.32L/100km
                City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                  im gonna call roger to see if there is any surplus stock left over and if he may be intrested in selling the co all together. it was in colombia md and im only about an hour away
                  Mate, could you do me a solid and find out if he has any Festiva Twin Cam Engine Mount Kits left at all? pllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssss eeeeeeeeeeee.

would mean a great deal to me.

i know i'll probably get some flaming for this, but this will be so completely suitable for my swap.

Thankyou.
                  Last edited by jawbraeka; 06-26-2013, 09:40 AM.

Avg Economy:
                  Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Either that or does someone know the parts numbers for the kit?

Avg Economy:
                    Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Where vet the kyb's?
                      Fast....Women are fast
                      Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

i'd be surprised if roger even visits this site anymore after all the FMS bashing that's gone on over the years. i only have my own experience to judge him on but i bought almost every part he offered over a decade and am glad i did. sure, sometimes i got slow shipping or unanswered phone calls but i gave him the benefit of the doubt as being more of an enthusiast than a buisnessman. selling crap? many, many of the parts, especially for the suspension were genuine JDM GT-X pieces sourced from ford of japan and the molds (which i now own) were made from original GT-X parts he was able to accumulate. i doubt that FMS was rogers only income. i guessed he had a day job and maybe a single helper to take calls. ask bravekozak how fun it was to take and make an order,. deal with 4GREEN, recieve and distribute and get paid for a big order. and that from just a single supplier over a short time period. i talked to roger a month ago. he's still into festiva's but i doubt he'll ever be in the aftermarket parts again. and i have no plans to sell fiberglass body kits. don't want no Hate'n on me.
                        pm'd
                        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

never bought anything from fms was closed when I got my festiva but looks like they offered more parts for the festiva than anywhere else I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by blueoval View Post
                            never bought anything from fms was closed when I got my festiva but looks like they offered more parts for the festiva than anywhere else I've seen
                            When I was a newbie to this forum I too drooled over Roger's website listings of stuff. Problem was (even at that time), if and when you did get hold of him (telephone only), just about everything he had was on back order or out of stock. Patience wears thin after awhile and most people started looking elsewhere. I don't think there are enough of us to support a steady income for any one particular source of Festy parts.

Comment

ya they exist. they're in my basement. these are direct replacements for the festiva that FMS used to sell for about $800-900. GAB also made adjustable dmpers as an option for the GTX/GTA in the Japanese market. my sarcasm was to point out that FMS had some good festiva specific stuff for sale. i'm not an FMS fan boy. I just never had a real problem with him. but judging by the venom I've seen directed his way, some of you have. what I won't agree with though is that he sold commonly available parts at an unfair mark up. he went to JAPAN for gods sake to make some of his contacts.
                              as for the molds. a lack of space, and a real lack of fiberglassin knowledge keeps me from doing anything with them right now. i'm not holding them hostage. i don't even know exactly why i bought them except roger was a persuasive salesman and i didn't want to see them just disappear. if the price is right, they're for sale. i'm actually surprised that there is a demand because i thought junspeed/Ernst have a superior product. i guess the shipping is a killer though.
                              Last edited by F3BZ; 06-29-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

ya they exist. they're in my basement. these are direct replacements for the festiva that FMS used to sell for about $800-900. GAB also made adjustable dmpers as an option for the GTX/GTA in the Japanese market. my sarcasm was to point out that FMS had some good festiva specific stuff for sale. i'm not an FMS fan boy. I just never had a real problem with him. but judging by the venom I've seen directed his way, some of you have. what I won't agree with though is that he sold commonly available parts at an unfair mark up. he went to JAPAN for gods sake to make some of his contacts.
                                as for the molds. a lack of space, and a real lack of fiberglassin knowledge keeps me from doing anything with them right now. i'm not holding them hostage. i don't even know exactly why i bought them except roger was a persuasive salesman and i didn't want to see them just disappear. if the price is right, they're for sale. i'm actually surprised that there is a demand because i thought junspeed/Ernst have a superior product. i guess the shipping is a killer though.
                                Pm'd you.

Avg Economy:
                                Highway - 7.32L/100km

Comment

Working...
                                X