No announcement yet.

Hello my name is......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is bravekozak and I am trying to find at least one other Festiva owner in the Greater Toronto area. There must be at least one other Festiva in the GTA with a population greater than that of Chicago!
    Anybody a member of Car Domain and know lil festiva?

Comment

Hello, my name is corey and I just came for the free refreshments. No addiction here. The girlfriend doesnt like my car because its "to cramped" (im 6'3" mind you, shes 5'5") But my 3 year old would rather ride in my festiva than her 07 sebring. WIN!
      1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
        Hello, my name is bravekozak and I am trying to find at least one other Festiva owner in the Greater Toronto area. There must be at least one other Festiva in the GTA with a population greater than that of Chicago!
        Anybody a member of Car Domain and know lil festiva?
        Truth be known there must be 2 1/2 million fat cats (and or frugal/frustrated commuters) in GTA (greater Toronto area) that all choose to buy BMWs and Porsches instead of treasuring the thousands of 'hand me down' Festys that must have roamed the streets delivering car parts, pizza and other goods 20 years ago.
        Three of my four Festys started their lives in Hogtown as rental and/or commercial cars and wound up in Ottawa under private ownership when their service life was over at the end of 3 years.

Comment

My name is Kevin and I am an addict....thers two more behind the trailer

Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
          Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
          Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
          WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

^ Definition of addiction
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT View Post
              ^ Definition of addiction
              My goal is...

B3+T
              B6 SOHC RT
              B6T
              Aspire 4dr BP+T
              Festiva BP+T (preferably a RSD 4dr sedan or RSD 4dr hatch, but I will keep dreaming)
              Monster Festiva Fe3+TT (compound setup)

.....I can have dreams :toothy8:
              Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers

Comment

^^

<---- Enabler :mrgreen:

Joo can dooo eeet!!!
                Last edited by Zanzer; 07-19-2013, 02:24 PM.
                If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                  ^^

<---- Enabler :mrgreen:

Joo can dooo eeet!!!
                  That's what I like to hear nthego:

Comment

Hello my name is Jeff and i bought my 4th festiva a few weeks ago. I spent 4 hours on it this week pulling out the interior and power washing it. Since I have owned almost 20 cars I then proceeded to replace the radio, and yank out many of the incandescent light bulbs and replace with LEDs from stale projects I've owned along the way. The wife insulted me over not being able to leave anything alone, as she assumes I'm out spending money on this car, but, she is wrong...the money was spent years ago on beforementioned stalled projects, some of which i owned before we met. For example the 9004/9007 bulbs are ford and chrysler, the aspire springs and brakes are just that, some aspire springs and brakes from a car long gone. When those jobs are finished I will have freed up considerable storage space that she will gobble up with plastic bins of shoes no doubt, but that is for another group, another time.

Every time I putt along in my stock b3 and someone drives around me on the right I think of the engine and mod combos needed to not permit that to happen, some are practical--like a run of the mill high miles BP swap should get the jump on most, but a zero miles BP turbo swap would be better but I dont want to be the guy with broken tranny pic threads either. Living vicariously on this board has taught me a lot w/o having to have 3 backup transaxles.

Currently the pleasure of spending 11 dollars a day in the festiva on fuel vs 20 in the neon is keeping me from taking the car apart more than i can get it back for the next day. So the random <4 hour tinker projects are my current form of necessary evil to keep modding at bay.
                    1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by Festevil3 View Post

Most of the addicts play if that was mine id do this or that etc. We also scour online way too much. Of course we can see more festivas hiding in that picture. Willing to bet some of you out there google earth each other to see if anyone is holding out or lying about inventory too.
                      1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

My girlfriend, Geraldine wants to know where her Automatic Festiva with A/C is?? lol!
                        1993 Ford Festiva L blue 170,000 miles
                        1990 Ford Festiva L Plus white 190,000 Auto, currently waiting to have another engine put in.
                        1995 Ford F150 XLT black 203,000 miles
                        2002 Honda CRV silver 180,000 miles
                        2003 Toyota Rav4 Sport black 94,000 miles
                        2008 Sym Rv250 dark grey 30,000 miles. My scooter.
                        1989 Ford Festiva LX black 233,000 miles. Sold to my better half's son.

Mike

Comment

priceless! That's so awesome, I'm gonna have to get you to find me a nice clean festy next year.
                          2008 Kia Rio- new beater
                          1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
                          1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
                          1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
                          1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
                          1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
                          1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
                          1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Working...
                          X