Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you have slept in your festivas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your rears fold flat...you just have to know how to do it!

Thanks to Paul!
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Came here to say this ^
      youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

That just made my Festiva more epic!
        Fast....Women are fast
        Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

Absolutely it did. Glad I could help. I have shown about 130 people that trick over the years. Maybe 15 of them knew it before I showed it to them.
          youtube.com/neanderpaul 88 festiva LX w/BP G25 MR 5 speed waiting for wiring- 93 Festiva GL auto w/ air, waiting for B6t/G4A-HL - 98 Nissan Quest - 02 Mazda protege 5 wife's DD

Comment

im even tempted to go out in the rain and do this^^^^
            1990 Festiva L "puddles". 187,000 mi. All stock, B8 coming this fall to a festiva near you

Do not write below this line; for office use only

Comment

Me and euro crashed in Sonik at fm6. We were out partying most of the night and hanging out and didn't want to spring for the hotel for a few hours. We just put the seats back, like said before tired enough you can sleep anywhere. Keep the bugs off me I'm night night.
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

I've owned my festiva near to 15 years and never realized the back seats fold like that! Damn. Slept in mine a number of times, not sure what LX seats are but mine were comfortable enough.

Now with 100% more autocorrect fail!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderpaul View Post
                  Absolutely it did. Glad I could help. I have shown about 130 people that trick over the years. Maybe 15 of them knew it before I showed it to them.
                  I'm still amazed after seeing your video how many people don't seem to know this little trick! Especially some that I've seen here on the forum many times!
                  -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                  Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by bob^3 View Post
                    I've owned my festiva near to 15 years and never realized the back seats fold like that! Damn. Slept in mine a number of times, not sure what LX seats are but mine were comfortable enough.

The LX seats are the ones with the head rests like from Pauls video I posted on the last page. Take the head rests off. scoot the seat all the way forward and then they sit pretty much flush with the back seat when you have both the front seats and the rear seat laying flat.
                    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                    Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by bob^3 View Post

That's what I hear more often than not. One girl I showed bout hers new in 88. She was so excited!

Comment

Yesterday, I visited my Festy collection in Los Anchorage (flew up for the day). I found evidence (seat tilted all the way back, food, cigarettes, clothing, etc.) that SOMEBODY HAS BEEN LIVING IN ONE OF MY FESTIES after the weeds around them grew five feet during the long (19.5 hours officially) Alaska June days.
                        Last edited by AlaskaFestivaGuy; 07-24-2013, 11:08 PM.
                        88L black, dailydriver
                        88LX silver a/c, dailydriver
                        4 88/89 disassembled
                        91L green
                        91GL aqua pwrsteer
                        92GL red a/c reardmg
                        3 93L blue, 2 dailydriver, 1 frontdmg
                        1952 Cessna170B floatplane

Comment

Ahhhh That's no good!
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.