No announcement yet.

Trees aren't kind to me, either :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really feel for you... I can imagine how I would feel if this happened to one of my Festivas. Lots of trees around me too.

If you have comprehensive insurance on the car (glass coverage included), it should at least provide you with a new windshield and possibly more. My comprehensive put a new engine in my yellow 1990 when it breathed in water (of course they wanted to pay me the blue book value at the time but I did not agree to that.).

Comment

Well, we haven't even gotten around to changing the title, let alone getting insurance

I have had a couple of very generous offers for parts, and help with the repair, so yeah, it should be all good eventually.

NATE! I think I know the roof you mean! That might be perfect, already off the car! We shall talk soon
      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

I knew this wouldn't be the demise of this festiva.. just the roof.
        1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Flyin4stroke View Post
          I knew this wouldn't be the demise of this festiva.. just the roof.
          You ever take a close look at Baby Car? This is minor compared to some of the "hidden" things wrong with that old girl! I don't let go of a Festy that easy!

Comment

Its here just waitin for ya, Paul!
            ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
            91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
            1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
            2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Looks perfect!

Comment

Oooch! Ouch!! Ahhh! Oh No! *&^#&#!!!!!!!!

Hate to see that, man! Good to hear you have your donor!!!!!
                Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

There used to be body men that were artists that could work with a mess like that by hand, no bondo - metal magicians. They were from another time zone.
                  When I'm good I'm very, very good and when I'm bad I'm HORRID.

Comment

Originally posted by tooldude View Post
                    There used to be body men that were artists that could work with a mess like that by hand, no bondo - metal magicians. They were from another time zone.
                    Not me, that's for sure!

Running around outside the asylum again with my tappy talky appy

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
                      Yea flamer is in the driveway half under a stupid holly tree and so far ive only had to deal with bird crap coolal. I hate that tree and i keep feeding it coolant, used oil and trans fluid hopeing it will die and will not fall on my car
                      thats right - kill it and park next to it, tree karma will gitcha boy.

if you want to kill it dig a hole next to the trunk and fill it with fertilizer. too much of that stuff will kill it quick, and its cheap.

its totaled scitz, cut the top off and make a "buggy" outta it. hope you had ins. to cover and still you'll be lucky if they give you a grand.
                      admit nothing - deny everything - make accusations

Comment

Originally posted by loknlode View Post
                        its totaled scitz, cut the top off and make a "buggy" outta it. hope you had ins. to cover and still you'll be lucky if they give you a grand.
                        You musta missed it up there, no insurance, but Nate is donating a roof, and she will be good as new!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post

Its here just waitin for ya, Paul!
                          How bout from the firewall forward. Is that available? Paul hate to hear of the misfortune. Let me know if you need any help with a welder
                          Automotive Misfit

Comment

Firewall forward is pristine, and is probably going on one of my other cars that has been hit in the front twice. But money talks, and I want some other new toys, so if you're serious send me a PM.
                            ~Nate

the keeper of a wonderful lil car, Skeeter.

Current cars:
                            91L "Skeeter" 170k, Aspire brakes, G15, BP, Advancedynamics coil overs, etc. My first love.
                            1990 Kawasaki Ninja 250 - my gas saver, 60+mpg - 40k
                            2004 MotoGuzzi Breva - my "longer range" bike - 17k

FOTY 2008 winner!

Comment

Firewall forward is pristine, and is probably going on one of my other cars that has been hit in the front twice. But money talks, and I want some other new toys, so if you're serious send me a PM.
                              If you guys strike a deal, he lives right down the road from me. I can haul both pieces at the same time in my trailer, if I am thinking right...

Comment

If you got a good use for it keep it. Wanted it for mockup purposes :p
                                Automotive Misfit

Comment

Working...
                                X