Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Festivas WOW at Shift Fast Motorsports Dyno Day in SC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a good excuse for me to find a B8 to drop in Green Car... wishful thinking, lol. Though I do remember a time in my life when I had time to do that. That was about 5 years, one wife and two daughter's ago lol.
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Originally posted by zoom zoom View Post
      Somebody in NC has to have a BP car?! Haha why don't you guys just throw one together I heard Kevin has a few caRs laying around?!
      I know right! You would think so! Danny has a BP auto car but around here the B6T is the popular swap.

Originally posted by skeeters_keeper View Post
      How about the Sunday after FM? then I'd already be half way there... and we could probably have all the swapped cars in the world! lol.
      I don't think we can push it out that far. But if all goes well with this one I plan on asking if he'll do the same deal for clubs and groups, so we may be able to arrange something after Madness and I'll have the hot B6 swap in my 93 by then.

Originally posted by htchbck View Post
      Maybe a good excuse for me to find a B8 to drop in Green Car... wishful thinking, lol.
      Do it! :mrgreen:
      If a hammer doesn't fix it you have an electrical problem

WWZD
      Zulu Ministries

Comment

I wonder if we could talk Smedley into making the trip in Bite Me? LOL!
        Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
        Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
        "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

^^ I dunno, that's 3.5 hours for her :/

WWZD
          Zulu Ministries

Comment

I might have a B6 carby going in three weeks.......
            Jack Byrd,
            1991 Capri
            1988 Festiva LX, 240K
            1970 Chev C10
            1977 Airstream Argosy MH

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
              ^^ I dunno, that's 3.5 hours for her :/
              she drove to jacksonville n.c. for me last year to pick up a bp atx car for me!!!! shes awesome
              Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

^^ Don't tell me that! If she'll loan out cars then I may to borrow No Play to put on the rollers and hit the button! nthego: :mrgreen:

WWZD
                Zulu Ministries

Comment

Originally posted by Zanzer View Post
                  ^^ Don't tell me that! If she'll loan out cars then I may to borrow No Play to put on the rollers and hit the button! nthego: :mrgreen:
                  Let me splain something to ya, here! I am gonna get those brake lines fixed real soon, and towing no play there is quite possibly an option! If I tow it there, though, you know it is actually Baby Car getting towed with her tag on No Play, right?

In other words, I am driving that mutha there!

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

diggin that v dub
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by kumalaba View Post
                        diggin that v dub
                        That thing was kewl!

Comment

^^ So was the owner, I talked to him for quite a while. Awesome guy

We should have invited him to Madness! LOL :mrgreen:
                          Last edited by Zanzer; 08-15-2013, 12:00 AM.

WWZD
                          Zulu Ministries

Comment

Is there any possiblilty of contacting him for an invite to FM7?
                            Jerry
                            Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
                            90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
                            92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
                            93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

^^Maybe?

The funny thing is Kevin and I saw him Saturday night while driving through Kannapolis in my white 93 (Kevin actually gave the guy a thumbs up when we drove by ), so he does get around. Maybe if our paths cross again we can extend an invite. I think he may be an amateur photographer or something because he was taking pics all day.

WWZD
                              Zulu Ministries

Comment

Working...
                              X