No announcement yet.

We're coming to St. Louis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a little south of St Louis, let me know when you're all getting together and I'll try to make it. Hey Tom, how did I know you'd suggest Dewey's? excellent choice though - I'm in for Dewey's ANY day.

Comment

Originally posted by jbibb1 View Post
      I'm a little south of St Louis, let me know when you're all getting together and I'll try to make it. Hey Tom, how did I know you'd suggest Dewey's? excellent choice though - I'm in for Dewey's ANY day.
      What's your schedule like for this coming week, starting Sunday?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I start evenings (4pm-midnight) on Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by jbibb1 View Post
          I start evenings (4pm-midnight) on Tuesday
          Free Sunday and/or Monday?
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Sunday yes, Monday afternoon yes

Comment

Well, we decided to drive the '90L Plus. We'll be arriving in St Louis late this afternoon. Staying till Wednesday. We won't have the interwebs on the way down. I wrote down some names and contact numbers from the F.I.T. database just in case.
              We're staying in Hampton Inn in Kirkwood. The last Hampton we stayed at had free computer access so maybe I can log on from there. We are going on the river boat tour Monday Noon. It lasts an hour or so. We could meet up any time after that in the afternoon. Fitz's is a go! We just looked at their menu online. 2 votes for Fitz's! http://www.fitzsrootbeer.com/index.php
              Last edited by David88; 10-27-2013, 01:17 AM.
              '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
              '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
              '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
              '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
              '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
              '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
              '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Working...
              X