$6000.00 Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $6000.00 Festiva

Is the new owner of this creampuff a member here? I can build you a glass case to store it in if you'd like....lol. Unbelievable....if it really did sell.
    92 GL, 98k
    77 Chevy shortbed

link please.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Link?
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

im assuming its the one that sold on ebay guys theres already a link to it on here

Comment

I find it funny that that 20yr old car got sold for close to %100 of its original purchase price.
          Most cars even desireable cars don't always even get that.
          Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

^ I had the same thought!
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

I've always wondered what a fully pimped out Festiva goes for, that runs 12's? Full swapped everything and it's all done right. Is that worth more than a factory car? I'm talking inside and out no dings or dents straight no rust. I'm not talking about time spent on the car or parts on the car. Everything is name brand. I think you would be hard presses to get $6k.

That sounds like a museum buy.
              1988 Ford Festiva "Sonic" BPT g25mr MS2 standalone ecu, FOTY '11, Best Beater FMV, Fan Favorite FMVI

1989 Ford Mustang GT 5.slow

1996 Ford F-150

Comment

$6000 for an auto with NO AC? Based on only 2 e-Bay pix?

Not for me, thanks.

Hopefully the new owner will treat it right and keep it running for decades. I can almost guarantee we will NEVER see a Festy with lower miles again.

How can we?
                Last edited by Twistiva; 12-07-2013, 03:19 PM.
                88L - 'Twistiva' - 'The Fusion of Man and Machine'
                88LX - 'Laztiza' - Future Resurrection Project
                91L - 'Mistiva' - My Daughter's DD
                93L - 'Vextiva' - Airport Car

Comment

"The car does not have air conditioning or many options. The paint and exterior are original. It does not have power windows/locks or cruise. It also does not have power steering."

My Festiva has all of those options and more. Therefore it must be worth more than $6000?
                  Last edited by bravekozak; 12-07-2013, 03:19 PM.

Comment

The thing we don't know is who is bidding, this could all be a sham.
                    An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I dunno, but winning bid was $6000! It sold!
                      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Originally posted by rmoltis View Post
                        I find it funny that that 20yr old car got sold for close to %100 of its original purchase price.
                        Most cars even desireable cars don't always even get that.
                        has nothing to do with festys but my grandpa bought a tractor new back 25yrs ago and believe it or not it's worth more now than it was bought new for

Comment

Originally posted by drddan View Post
                          I dunno, but winning bid was $6000! It sold!
                          When I was looking to sell my truck I looked to ebay. This is in the fine print:
                          Policy overview
                          A non-binding bid is a bid that shows a buyer's interest in purchasing an item, but it doesn't create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
                          All bids made in the Real Estate and eBay Motors vehicles categories are considered non-binding.

Basically, ebay doesnt hold anyone accountable for actually paying for vehicles. It is hard enough to make sure people pay for your item on the regular "binding" auctions, but nobody is obligated to get financing etc before they bid up a car.
                          Oldest Festiva on the forum (so far) 3/87 LX - 225k
                          89 Tracer 13" alloys and dome light. Pioneer stereo, all else is stock.

Comment

I have one for $6000....
                            -Greg
                            Euro-bprt...WORLDS FASTEST FESTIVA !!! 11.78@115.9
                            BP, G trans, Megasquirt/ 550cc inj. t3/t3 (tbird) Garrett, REAR TURBO!!!! AND AC!!!!
                            Redneck Engineer
                            FOTY - '09
                            5x Festiva Madness Attendee...FM 3,4,5,6,8
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpCZ7...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU_eX...9Pwqw-oe8s2OYQ

Comment

Working...
                            X