finally back on the site again :0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally back on the site again :0

sup all ive been absent for awhile for various reason but im back now hee hee.

I figured id give some updates on my car progress and or not progress ^_^

matt (resuwrected) came up alittle while ago and helped me fix the motor mount I trashed while I rocked on making an adjustable shift linkage that was also trashed. when I broke the motor mount it took the linkage with it and had to drive all the way home stuck in 3rd gear lol. I used the adjustable method that someone on here had a writeup for and solid bolts abd there is literally no play and is a solid shift. I also used a short shifter and it only has to be moved about 2 inches between gears and clicks like shifting an auto I love it . also finally got my wheels on and looks tits. I had a prob bleeding the master so I took it to a friend to finish up a few things and do a pre inspection inspection and finish the hydro conversion. anyway heres how the bp car sits now. I need to drop it, cut the fenders and puth some flares on it

IMG_20140315_115028.jpg

IMG_20140315_115036.jpg

IMG_20140315_115036.jpg

IMG_20140315_115049.jpg

now my white b6 car blew a head gasket soooo my beleife is if your going to fix it upgrade it hoorah. so im yanking the motor out of it having arty shave the head to raise the compression to whatever limit I can and port & polish it and bla bla bla UPPPPGGGRRRRAAADDDEEE! then im droping a stocky in the white car to sell it and throwing the b6 in the surf car I picked up this summer cause id rather keep it cause its my fave color festy and I have plans for some graphics. anyway jus thought id check in
    Last edited by bobbyspider; 03-16-2014, 05:33 PM.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

All right little bobby is back!

Some people missed you!

Not me, but I'm sure someone missed you!:highly_amused:
    '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
    '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
    '92 Aqua parts Car
    '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
    '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
    Your holy ghost will not save you.
    Your God plutonium will not save you.
    In fact...
    ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

I love you dad and missed you lol hope you come to ohiostiva. katy really missed you last year
      -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
      -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
        I love you dad and missed you lol hope you come to ohiostiva. katy really missed you last year
        I know my son!
        Think I can make it now that I'm much closer than St Louis.
        Hey, she saw me at Fall Ohiostiva!
        '93 Blue 5spd 230K(down for clutch and overall maintanence)
        '93 White B6 swap thanks to Skeeters Keeper
        '92 Aqua parts Car
        '93 Turquoise 5spd 137K
        '90 White LX Thanks to FB71

"Your God of repentance will not save you.
        Your holy ghost will not save you.
        Your God plutonium will not save you.
        In fact...
        ...You will not be saved!"

Prince of Darkness -1987

Comment

yezzir :0 hope to see ya there then

Comment

I thought you were just a newbie bobby :p jk good to see you back and hopefully meet you at ohiostiva

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
            1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
            2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

shoot when it come to all this crazy car nonsense I still am a noob

oh and im def going to ohio now 100% really hope to bring the bp and I demand a ride in the ze haha
              Last edited by bobbyspider; 03-16-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

You got it buddy lol

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
                1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
                2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Looking good Bobby

Comment

getting there but I seriously need to slam it and flair it out

Comment

Working...
                    X