No announcement yet.

Windshield/ Cab Visor Fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome thanks. The lights look nice. Got a wider shot of the whole car in the picture?
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

Originally posted by v-train View Post
      I watched a video on youtube of these lights and they dropped them, put them in a fishtank for some odd hours and drug them behind a car on pavement and they still worked so I'm hoping they hold up. I've been curious to see if someone can point out the difference between the china cheap and US expensive ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm thinking the main difference will be how well they can withstand shock & vibration. There is such a huge variance in pricing on these buggers. But I want two round ones on my hood ala' Rallye Car style. Almost hit a 200lb Doe tonight on the way home from the kids High School. I do a lot of night driving and it would be nice to light up the barren stretch's of road. (I know they aren't legal,but if you use them responsibly we don't have problems here). I just put a nice set of Off Road lights on my Suburban.And the first one burned up within a week,but I guess I got what I paid for... So keep me posted how they perform and hold up. Love the "Big Rig" look on your Festy btw.
      Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
      Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
      Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
        Awesome thanks. The lights look nice. Got a wider shot of the whole car in the picture?
        Hopefully enough light-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        1992 GL- 4" lift 25x8-12 Dirt Devils, color matched to below truck, still gets bangin MPG
        2006 F250 KingRanch 4" lift, on 37's-does NOT get bangin MPG

Comment

Awesome! That's one of the coolest Festivas I've seen. Well put together! I'd love to have one like this and then like a lowered BP swapped one!
          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
          Random Festiva Parts
          Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

I really like that too. Very clean. Needs some truck flares to finish it off.
            Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
            91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
              Awesome! That's one of the coolest Festivas I've seen. Well put together! I'd love to have one like this and then like a lowered BP swapped one!
              Originally posted by sketchman View Post
              I really like that too. Very clean. Needs some truck flares to finish it off.
              ty1, it's been a long process.

and thanks a lot sketchman, I was finally feeling satisfied with it how it stands and had never given flares a thought....great, now I have to do more beer drinking and internet searching! :-)
              1992 GL- 4" lift 25x8-12 Dirt Devils, color matched to below truck, still gets bangin MPG
              2006 F250 KingRanch 4" lift, on 37's-does NOT get bangin MPG

Comment

Hehe. No problem.
                Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Working...
                X