Night driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nitrofarm View Post
    If someone tailgates me,which isn't often. I just wash my windows,and wash my windows and wash my windows. Works like a charm,and its not illegal yet. welcomsign
    That's the most honorable thought, I've been party to today; kudos, oh wise one.

Hey, I'm imagining your pulling over to do this; though perhaps somehow, the washer's fluid ends up in the face of the person tailgating?

Either way, probably has merit; depending upon the relevant factors. See my previous post, about gentian violet, and/or other artifices.
    Last edited by bobstad; 10-21-2014, 09:22 PM.
    '91 Festiva L/'73 Windsor Carrera Sport custom

(aka "Jazz Bobstad," "The BobWhan," etc.)

Art is the means whereby(a) society advances: Religion is the definition of the parameters of art. Poetry is the actualization of these...

Comment

When riding my Harley, I always had a pouch full of BB's. It's amazing what a handful of those will do to tailgaters and high beam head lights.

Comment

Hmm the washer idea sound nice, but what if we flipped it to spray upwards so it gets caught in the air streams and sprays all over their windshield? To scare the crap out of them, put a ton of red food coloring in there.

I think I found my new way to get back at those tailgaters. lol
        Last edited by TorqueEffect; 10-21-2014, 09:48 PM.
        1991 Ford Festiva BP (Full Aspire/Rio Swap) (337k Miles) (Around 95k Engine)
        2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport 2.2L DOHC Ecotec (Threw a Rod)
        1998 Chevy Monte Carlo LS 3.1 V6 (225k miles) Best MPG = 28

Comment

You could always put rear facing nozzles in your spoiler.

Comment

Maybe spray something volatile like urine, or vinegar.

Comment

Vinegar is a common window cleaning fluid, so you could state you were only trying to clean your window, maybe you shouldn't have been so close. I think if they had their windows down, imagine that smell hitting you in the face

Comment

you guys are brutal
                N3WBI3

Comment

In 1971 I had an MGA and adjusted the washers to spray at a 90 degree angle so the water would hit a person in an embarrassing location (in the crotch area). If we saw a cute co-ed and she wouldn't smile back or a male you looked at us funny...........yep!

Comment

Originally posted by TorqueEffect View Post
                    Hmm the washer idea sound nice, but what if we flipped it to spray upwards so it gets caught in the air streams and sprays all over their windshield? To scare the crap out of them, put a ton of red food coloring in there.

I think I found my new way to get back at those tailgaters. lol
                    I've thought this through many times (used to commute 110 miles each day) If you wanted to be really evil you could rig up a rear window wash sprayer. Except have it filled with anti freeze. The only thing is you could kill someone because their wipers would just smear it around. So I just settled for holding the wash lever down till they finally got the message. It works and its safe and harmless. :thumbs_up:
                    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
                    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
                    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

Comment

Ice cubes would sent a message and the evidence melts.

Comment

Working...
                      X