No announcement yet.

non rust belt guys are spoiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im from MI and went down to Miami last week and drove back a pretty nice 93.I am waiting for little better temps to pull and replace sun damaged plastics i will pull out of my winter beater 91 i rescued out of the northern wood of Mi(Gomez bought the interior cards from it).All the crappy parts will go back on my 91 beater.It was also in an accident and i threw a door and fender of different colors.Its my crayola cadillac. I have a 93 with 365000 miles from southern Ind thats good but i am having some interior rust problem with the rockers that i need to get to in the spring.I have a 93 from AZ that i bought as a shell that is rust free but i haven't straightened the body up on yet.I have an aspire that came out of georgia that is rust free but there is sun damage on plastic as well as slight dimples from a hail storm.Its tough to find anything nice around here and its 50/50 on frame rot.I pretty much buy anything available if its cheap enough for parts though.

Comment

Come on.All are cars here in Michigan are rust-free.Just like the day they were built.:lol:

Comment

We need pic's of your Florida car, mine came from Bradenton Fl, I bought it in the summertime and before winter hit I thoroughly cleaned the bottom and had it undercoated, I hope it lasts.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Yes i need to figure out how to post pics on this sight.It came with very nice 13 chrome rims and custom interior,tinted windows.It has an auto trans which i will swap out at some point.No rush with gas prices lower.Ill get the rest of it how i want it ist

Comment

Working...
          X