Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny thing to ask... (French-English Translation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing to ask... (French-English Translation)

I was wondering if anyone on the board might be able to help me with some langauge translations... Would make a nice donation to the board for any help!

Two words i am struggling with are Scented and Tuneable...

*sorry - wrong forum. Mods please move to off topic.
    Last edited by SiliconSoul; 05-07-2015, 12:48 AM.
    - Form should follow function...

You want those translated into French? I chat with a guy whose native tongue is French.
    Last edited by nonamekid; 05-07-2015, 08:29 AM.
    The Festiva Store
    Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

If it is Quebec French that would be awesome! I have a couple more phrases I need, but any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Scented = parfumé and Tuneable what is the meaning in english? I'm from Québec & i'm french

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

not French or Canadian but took French in high school and colleege
          Parfumée et accordable
          Last edited by wth; 05-07-2015, 05:56 PM. Reason: forgot something

92 GL was red automatic Ms Va., now Zinc Yellow

Comment

tuneable:reglable/arrangeable

Tuneable means something that is able to be tuned, like a radio or a guitar.
            The Festiva Store
            Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I was hoping you might see this Maxtiva. Je parle petit francis. Tuneable means to adjust or be able to change the shape. These are all fishing terms. I wasnt sure if parfume was the correct meaning as it is applied to scented bait. I thought avec l'odour may be a better translation, but i wasnt sure. Merci de votre aide!

Comment

No problem. You should have contact me by PM I'm not here often like before.
                Last edited by Maxtiva; 05-08-2015, 05:09 AM.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" all the way back, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

Working...
                X