No announcement yet.

New Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a clean festiva for 600, good info on the rack. I know I'm gonna need one soon.
    sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

Congrats on the purchase. There's no feeling quite like bringing a new (to you) Festiva home. There aren't too many of us out here in the wild west, so we have to stick together. Check your inbox. I have some spare parts that may strike your interest.
      Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
      Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
      White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
      White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
      Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
      Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
      Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
      White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Thanks for the PM. I did source a reman rack. 250 plus 175 core. I've seen them on most websites cheaper, but not in stock. I've got a bunch of stuff coming. The whole front end will be safer now. I just keep finding stuff to replace. Come Friday, my front step will look like a freaking supply house!!
        In the 90's we had Clinton in office. We also had Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama in office and we have no Hope and no Cash.
        God grant me the serenity to accept what I cannot change, strength to change what I cannot accept, and wisdom to hide the bodies of those who piss me off!:-)
        This is NOT an abandoned vehicle

Comment

Working...
        X