No announcement yet.

T52 Torx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also it seems the only bolts suitable for this app are torx, so I will have to use them.

Anybody knows a M10x1 x 170-ish size bolt with a hex or 12 point head, I'd greatly appreciate some info. But it looks like they aren't available. I did find some in 300mm but they are $35 each, and an ARP stud kit is $150+, which I've debated doing. I hate torx that much.

Why can't things be simple?
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Not that it will help you at all. I was at a good tool store today and remembered your problem. I asked them and they said it might be a "Ribe" style bit that you needed. I googled it and came up with some hits. Must be a euro specialty fastener.
      These days, there seems to be a "NEW" tool that we need for something or other.
      Glad it worked out.
      I hate being Bi-Polar, it's awesome.

Comment

Went through every fastener source I have, (80+) and the ARP stud kit is the best bargain. I feel your pain...
        No car too fast !

Comment

Thanks Dragon for trying. It's crazy that nobody makes a plain hex or 12 point to replace these with. Seriously considering the ARP kit now.
          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

They aint cheap :/ But yeah, it seems like a smart route for the future.
            1993 Festiva - White/Black - 5 speed

Comment

Working...
            X