Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mcmaster.com

http://www.mcmaster.com/#95735a241/=yszi9h
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
      Thanks. I just bought a couple of packs of bolts on the bay with that info. I will let you know how they look and fit. They look chrome plated in the pic. The head looks like M8 and the flange M10.
      ^ Those look really nice!
      Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
      Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
      Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
      Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
      http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Also, the water pump pulley specs for torque are wrong in the manual too.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
          Also, the water pump pulley specs for torque are wrong in the manual too.
          Right, I'd use the specs for the valve cover bolts. But personally I've never bothered with torque specs for bolts this small (10mm head). For the pulleys, I use some blue Loc-tite and set 'em at about 1/4 to 1/2 turn past finger-tight. I should use my cheap HF inch-pound torque wrench just to see how close/far off I am. I don't really get into torque specs until I am tightening a 14mm-head bolt. Some 12mm-head ones I'll do, but not consistently. I'll have to start paying attention to how far beyond finger-tight gets you to the proper specs for a given size bolt. The larger the bolt, of course the more rotation needed for proper torque.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Working...
          X