No announcement yet.

What have you done with your exhaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk, that's why I was asking you what it was worth to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get one mocked up to see if belt routing is even possible

Comment

Might take a custom motor mount also

Comment

Probably would want to do an engine swap first. Thanks for the offer though
          88 Ford Festiva LX "Miogi" B8-ME swapped.

93 Ford Festiva L "Haywire" Rat infested trashcan WIP

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
            I intend to go the double resonator route. The double-flanged front resonator shall be replaced every two years for a half day's emission test with a double-flanged cat (of the exact same length). Then, 2" OD pipe all the way back from the headers.
            Then I will turn the screws out on the Mikunis.
            I did double resonators and a dynomax muffler. The exhaust is 2"from the factory flex joint to the second resonator and then it's 2.25" from there back. It sounds great, I get complimented a lot by muscle car drivers oddly enough. Here are some pictures.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Sound clip or it's not real

Comment

Nice looks cool

Comment

lol I have the stock crappy header that came on the B6-ME and a stock B6/BP DP to a stock Festiva exhaust with a custom leaky rear cat to exhaust pipe joint. My trans also makes a whiny noise that sounds like the car is supercharged or has a dogbox. Makes me smile every time I get on it. It turns teenage hillbilly girls' heads. Now that I've written that out, I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not.

I'll get a sound clip video up when I can think of it.
                  Last edited by sketchman; 09-17-2015, 12:32 PM.
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
                    lol I have the stock crappy header that came on the B6-ME and a stock B6/BP DP to a stock Festiva exhaust with a custom leaky rear cat to exhaust pipe joint. My trans also makes a whiny noise that sounds like the car is supercharged or has a dogbox. Makes me smile every time I get on it. It turns teenage hillbilly girls' heads. Now that I've written that out, I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not.
                    One of my friends had a Monte Carlo that had the same situation it was funny when of first heard it I thought it was supercharged but then i realized it was too slow to be true

Comment

Them GM power steering pumps...
                      91GL BP/F3A with boost
                      13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Over the years of driving an 03 duramax I have disliked gm more and more. Engine is wonderful because it was made by Isuzu the gm electrics and other things always bothered me.

Comment

I think GM made the 3.4 V6 head gaskets out of tissue paper and Elmer's glue. In 05 they decided to bolt the disc brake rotor to the backside of the hub of at least the Colorado. And then there's uhh, nah, ain't nobody got time fo dat much typing.
                          Last edited by sketchman; 09-17-2015, 01:18 PM.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post

I'll get a sound clip video up when I can think of it.
                            My car does the same superchargerish whine at high rpms but i thought it was either the alternator or because i drilled my airbox full of holes when i did my 'ram air' intake. Lol. Mine changes with rpm not vehicle speed. Sounds cool though and is a nice addition to my awesome muffler
                            My car turns most peoples heads because of the paint job, but its more men than women, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does the drilling of holes I'm the airbox actually improve the car?

Comment

Makes it louder.

Old Blue- New Tricks

Comment

Working...
                                X