Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOGUN 95% done. Now that winter is coming...%^*&$%@#!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHOGUN 95% done. Now that winter is coming...%^*&$%@#!

Only finishing touches left to do. Its all painted , cleared and wet sanded to 2000, monday its going in a detailer shop to an expert guy in rubbing , hopefully its coming back nicely done. I dont wanna tackle that. Also missing a proper tune , and long rides to find gremlins.

You have some INCREDIBLE skills. FOTY?
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
      Skills came with scrapping ALOT of material , paint , fiberglass - the amount wasted must be astronomical.

Theres more then 5200 hours in this. I guess it would take 1/4 of that if I were to make another one. And theres at LEAST 50K just in materials/parts. Parts I changed my mind , parts i scrapped cause of my lack of skill , Note the I paid 600$ for the car , and the engine I had it in stock. (but I rebuild ed it)
      Last edited by PhoenixSHO; 09-17-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
        I second that! This is one amazing project! Very well done!
        1990 L Plus Stock B3 automatic -scrapped- My First Festiva - RIP
        1991 GL - B6d, g-series trans, aspire brakes, Advanced Suspension coilovers, Miata 7 spoke rims, '98 Prelude seats, more to come!
        2005 Focus ZX4 SES - purchased from original owner, my grandmother. Currently my wife's daily. 210k

You can follow me on instagram @twfodor

Comment

It looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product with videos.
          The Festiva Store
          Specializing in restoration, tuning and custom parts.

Comment

This is a good excuse for a road trip north. WOW! Awesome work!
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I must take it for a test drive the next time I'm in Montreal (five hour drive).
              You and I both like black interiors.
              I also used to polish and chrome everything in the engine compartment.
              Beautiful work. Festiva of the year.
              Last edited by bravekozak; 09-17-2015, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Wow what an update! You have amazing determination. It looks great.
                '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
                '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
                '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
                '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
                '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
                '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

Wow, that's awesome. Some true commitment
                  sigpic Hold up, I'm headed to the moon cus the world is screwed up

Comment

So it did get a turbo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

This is just too cool in so many ways........STRONG WORK!!!!

Comment

So much love in one great little machine. Very very very impressive. Congratulations on all your achievements. Post up some video when you get it out in the wild... Exceptional work. Bravo.

Comment

That's it, I'm wet.
                          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Hold on one minute here. If this is an SHO turbo, mid engine festiva, shouldn't it be called a SHOTGUN?
                            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 09-18-2015, 01:24 PM.
                            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Haha good one.

Yes it has a hybrid turbo (equivalent of a gt35 non ball bearing) , 0.8 ar hot side. Its pretty big. The turbo rebuilder who made it slapped a similar unit in a 300zx twin turbo , converted to one turbo, and it made 500+ HP.

I'm also ready , 85lbs injectors , Tweecer RT (programmable ECU chip) , ported everything... :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X