Can i fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i fit

Hi guys anyone ever fit 14 inch rims on without tires rubbing if so what size tires i have the chance to get a nice set of 14 inch rims but dont wanna modify the car any help would be appreciated thanks everyone [emoji1]

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I have 165-55-14 on Miata wheels on mine. My fenders have the inside lip rolled from using larger tires. No clearance issues at all.
    Jerry
    Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
    90 L "Peewee" B6D. Bought new May 16,1990
    92 L Thunder BP G5M-R Turbo B6T electronics. Jan 2016 FOTM winner SOLD
    93 L Lightning. BP

Not a user of drugs or alcohol, Just addicted to Festiva's

Comment

Do u have to roll the rear and front fender edges in or just rear ? How bad is it on the bumps does it hit ? Can u post how far a pic here so i can tell how far i have to bend it in ?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think the 165's would need the fenders rolled depending on your wheels.
        Jerry
        Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
        93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

I have 165/55-14s on 6"-wide wheels; no need for fender rolling in the rear. I can't think of any size tire we would use that needs fender work on the front.
          Last edited by TominMO; 11-01-2015, 09:43 PM.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I am running 175/65/14 without rolled fenders.aftermarket 4x100 Prime wheels

Comment

I had rubbing issues with 185/60/14's on the rear before. Those were the reason the lip was rolled.
              Last edited by Team Lightning; 11-01-2015, 10:15 PM.
              Jerry
              Team Lightning

Owner of Team Lightning
              93 L Lightning. BP

Comment

If your wheel offset is above a 32mm, and your wheels are no more than 6" wide, you will not rub the stock fenders with 165/55/14 tires. These tires fit the Festiva very well, and are actually a tidbit smaller than the 155/80-12 tires.
                Last edited by Advancedynamix; 11-02-2015, 12:57 PM.
                Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
                X