Valve Cover bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valve Cover bolts

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can purchase valve cover bolts for my '92 fetsy? I have looked for a while now and cant find them anywhere... thanks

bump

Comment

how many do you need? tried a jy any b series motor should be the same.

Comment

would like to replace them all

Comment

Do you have one you could take to the hardware store and match the threads? I'm guessing M8x1.0. Maybe find some the right length in stainless.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

That's a great idea! I had not thought about the hardware store... genius

Comment

If you must.
              Or buy at Mazda or on line
              9YA0-20-609

Or for a more classy look

No car too fast !

Comment

If you need the grommets, RockAuto has them Looks like $14.88 for 6:

VICTOR REINZ B45795 {#B63010237A} Info
                Part Image
                + Sold in packs of 6; Price reflects cost of each individual item, not the pack
                $2.48

Or if you want a better deal, you can get 6 of them with a valve cover gasket
                DNJ ENGINE COMPONENTS VC400G Set; Includes Grommets and/or Spark Plug Tube Seal Info One of our most popular parts
                GL Model; L Model; SET w/ GROMMETS; Set (Only 19 Remaining)
                Part Image
                $4.37
                Last edited by 1990new; 01-22-2016, 09:28 PM.

Comment

I replaced all the VC bolts and accessory bracket bolts on my B6 with socket head cap screws in polished Stainless. I just went down to the local ACE Hardware and matched them up. It was kinda expensive (like $1.50) each, but that's because they were polished SS. You can get regular bolts a lot cheaper. Stay away from the DNJ (house brand) grommets from Rock Auto.....they are inferior rubber and get hard & brittle really fast. At least mine did. Stick with a name-brand like Felpro, Victor, etc...
                  Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                  04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                  62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                  Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                  X