Bought a B6T Turnkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a B6T Turnkey!

I dont know a tone about the car yet! I know the guy is bringing it to me this weekend. Yes i paid upfront before seeing it! I talked to him on the phone and he seems like A hes a good guy and B he knows his stuff. The details he gave me were better then what i can do at this point in time so i pulled the trigger and bought it. I will now have a b6t swapped car to use as a template for my own swap.

This car has the gtx 1.6 as well as the gtx trans in it. It STILL needs the core support mod. It has nito nt01 tires up front in 205 55 14. I cant wait to get the car.

Then i cant wait to build mine.

i need a name!

1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

It looks mean.

How bout Lucifer? lol
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Nice! Actually been watching the show Lucifer as well. Its a cool show.

Lucifer it is! thanks man
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

How about AWESOME ? I see the exhaust run out the passenger side fender, that's a first for me. I didn't see a muffler anywhere, I wonder how loud that thing is going to be?, makes no difference really cause it's cool as hell!!

Comment

Im gonna guess 1-3 is loud as crap when on it hard. Once up to highway speed itll get quite. The actual exhaust to on the car and complete. The stock down pipe cracked so he shot the pipe to the side. I have a stock downpipe i could put on it and bring the sound back down if need.
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Nice! It looks like a pretty well done swap! I give the builder credit for somehow fitting all that stuff in there without moving the radiator forward.
            Also, it must have the GT trans, as the GTX trans would require a repositioned steering rack.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              Nice! It looks like a pretty well done swap! I give the builder credit for somehow fitting all that stuff in there without moving the radiator forward.
              Also, it must have the GT trans, as the GTX trans would require a repositioned steering rack.
              How can i tell the difference between the 2?
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
                And the gtx trans is awd so that would have the bigger case for the diff, diff lock motor and then the transfer carrier hanging off the ass end.

Comment

Gtx trans is for an AWD car, so it has a a drive flange sticking out the back. The gtx has a hydraulic clutch, gt is cable.
                  Iirc, the ad stated it was a GT engine and trans. GT is FWD, GTX is AWD.

Clay beat me to it. Haha.
                  Last edited by Advancedynamix; 04-14-2016, 01:23 PM.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Agreed, some time and thought was put into that.

Comment

That looks pretty. Is it aspire or rio swapped

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by bhearts; 04-14-2016, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Miata wheels, so it must be.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like the rad was moved to the side a bit.

Wasn't this car just posted on the FB group a few days back?
                          91GL BP/F3A with boost
                          13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

He told me it was aspire swapped but says the bolt pattern is 4 x 4.5" I thought aspire was 4 on 100. Either way i will put my 03 rio swap on it.

I actually had to use my rio swap coming home yesterday. Two cars coming up to a merging lane could not get it right. They both slammed on the brakes blocking the entire highway. I locked em up at 75. It was not doing the trick and i didnt see any crew at the construction site so i let off the brakes and went through the cones! I was lucky in the fact that the road was clear and all there. I slowed down some more and jumped back on the 1 lane. Yeah if i had not had the rio swap i would have totaled the car for sure.
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                              Looks like the rad was moved to the side a bit.

Wasn't this car just posted on the FB group a few days back?
                              yes it was just posted. He has gotten a ton of offers but i was 1st with cash.
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X