Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to truly get out of the festiva/aspire game??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
    With the festiva you can just shove till it all fits and wait a few days for the smell to leave after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is great.
    '89L 110k mi. BP/G swapped
    '90LX 68k mi. wrecked 12/14 RIP
    '90 F250 4X4 108K mi.
    '13 Kia Rio 5 LX 70k mi.
    '18 Kia Soul 40k mi. Daily
    '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
    '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment

what's the Heston or NRA blurb? not till you pry my cold dead fingers from it?

Comment

sold my festiva about two years ago, and still get on here from time to time and check craigslist looking for a clean bone stock festiva. found one but someone on here beat me to it. so i'd say no once you drive one you will always want one. I made fun of them when I was young now I wish i'd bought a new one or close to new back in the 90's

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          I challenge you sir, to a duel. Budget to budget, you build a 914 and I'll build a festiva and we will see what is faster. I'm very confident that I know the outcome already. Keep in mind that I'm a 15 year cardholder of the PCA, and have tuned many many P cars, both air and water cooled. My non turbo festiva will turn quicker laps than my Cayman S. Mid engine cars are a handful to drive on the limit. The Festiva can grab any line on the track with very little effort, carrying more momentum than the M/R cars with their pendulous mass always trying to spin the car around. Ahh the physics of speed and how it's been so misunderstood by the automotive community for so long....
          This post needs a like button!!!
          Last edited by drddan; 04-27-2016, 09:01 PM.
          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

No. It is not possible. Many have tried, only to return.

You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave! Mwhahahahahahaha!

BTW ... Your old Aspire engine is in my Black 92 GL Sport ... and it runs great!!!!!

Thank you
            Last edited by drddan; 04-27-2016, 09:06 PM.
            Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
            Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
            Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
            Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
            http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Haha I was wondering how that was treating you? I remember there was an issue with it where the hometown dealership put that engine in it and they screwed something up with a seal that you found? Glad it's working out for you though man! That was from my first one!!

Comment

Working...
              X