funny idea im playing with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny idea im playing with

So i am dreaming of ideas for my next build. I have Lucifer (red B6T), Britstiva (stocker), Stress relief (the daily). Lucifer is my current project. It will be for some time as well. When my buggy finally sells i want to build Britstiva into a crazy in you face kinda car. I want it to attract like no other festiva ever!!!

My idea that i had on the way home today it to have a custom manifold made up to make the turbo mount half way out of the hood! Cut a giant hole in the hood for the turbo to mount through it. Make the exhaust come straight out and turn up. Make the intake filter stick half out as well. Polish it all up. Put some bright orange paint on it.

Any other wishful ideas (that i could actually do)?

I am thinking i want to make Lucifer into my autocross car. keep a smaller turbo on it keep it light and fast on the track. I might do a high HP (350ish) BP+T on britstiva tho.

In the end i want to have a fun fast little track car and a highway pulling monster thats just in your face.

After all im giving up my rock bouncer/trail buggy and already have the festivas!
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
    So i am dreaming of ideas for my next build. I have Lucifer (red B6T), Britstiva (stocker), Stress relief (the daily). Lucifer is my current project. It will be for some time as well. When my buggy finally sells i want to build Britstiva into a crazy in you face kinda car. I want it to attract like no other festiva ever!!!

My idea that i had on the way home today it to have a custom manifold made up to make the turbo mount half way out of the hood! Cut a giant hole in the hood for the turbo to mount through it. Make the exhaust come straight out and turn up. Make the intake filter stick half out as well. Polish it all up. Put some bright orange paint on it.

Any other wishful ideas (that i could actually do)?

I am thinking i want to make Lucifer into my autocross car. keep a smaller turbo on it keep it light and fast on the track. I might do a high HP (350ish) BP+T on britstiva tho.

In the end i want to have a fun fast little track car and a highway pulling monster thats just in your face.

After all im giving up my rock bouncer/trail buggy and already have the festivas!
    Twin charged

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

^ this!
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Twin engine.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
          Twin engine.
          twin engine is out of my abilty! FOR NOW.

I like the twin charged idea. Twin chargers half sticking out of the hood!! I would think do the trick.
          1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
          1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

twin engine is out of my abilty! FOR NOW.

I like the twin charged idea. Twin chargers half sticking out of the hood!! I would think do the trick.
            Supercharger turbocharger

Comment

So how does twin charger really work? A small turbo to quickly spool up a bigger one?

Are we talking like a vj14 small 1st turbo then a like gt28 2nd turbo.

i like this idea and might be able do think of something cool along these lines.

never actually messed with twin anything tho would like a nice set of twins!
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

So how does twin charger really work? A small turbo to quickly spool up a bigger one?

Are we talking like a vj14 small 1st turbo then a like gt28 2nd turbo.

i like this idea and might be able do think of something cool along these lines.

never actually messed with twin anything tho would like a nice set of twins!
                I'm talking about superchargering a turbo car. So you get all the boost from the bottom, and no worries about turbo lag from using too big a turbo.

Last edited by bhearts; 05-25-2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

With a supercharger, Eaton, you can select a boost with it under it's max pressure. So if you don't want 15+ psi at 1500rpms, you can dial it back to 5 or w/e works for your traction situation.

Comment

You'd be in warp speed regardless what gear you select.

Comment

My car will inevitably end up this way

Comment

stock sleeper and pick on muscle cars,,,,like the thug life you tube vid
                        <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fma stersofdirt%2Fvideos%2F10153385468141796%2F&show_t ext=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Comment

You'll also never get to drive the car because it'll be broken most of the time. I've seen what happens with Supercharged BP cars.
                          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I think he's trying to say to use nitrous instead of a supercharger to spool a big turbo.

Comment

So what 2 turbos would a 350 hp BP use?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X