Critical repairs no one discusses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical repairs no one discusses

Here is a short and well-made instructional video on an important maintenance item I have never seen discussed on the Forum, except perhaps jokingly. Apparently no one understands the importance of regular maintenance. Or possibly, the mechanics don't want us to know about how to do this yourself, as it cuts into their business. Perhaps this also falls into the category of Charlie's secret race preps, causing rage and confusion to all those he passes on the track.

Replacing blinker fluid.

IN 2017 he will upload the long-anticipated vid on how to replace muffler bearings. I can't wait!
    Last edited by TominMO; 06-12-2016, 08:03 AM.
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

LOL

On the Neon forum they had a swear filter that would replace curse words with "muffler bearings" or "leaf spring juice". It was awesome! Can we get that here?
    Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
    91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

LMFAO!

( I think Charlie uses a special inert blinker gas, weight savings )
      No car too fast !

Comment

Working...
      X