ECU Wiring Help needed bad!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU Wiring Help needed bad!

So the capri ecu has a ton of wires coming off it. The harness connects back into the other harnesses and dang im lost.

Im gonna have to cut the old stuff out at points or something.

I have my new ecu ready to go. Do i just just off the capri motor management stuff and run the new ecu for that stuff? Just run a remote to the new ecu from the old one.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Im just lost as to what to do here. Any help would be great
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I got it now! Stock ecu stays. I will run the cas, injectors, tps, map sensor off the microtech. all other wires stay put!

Sound about right GUYS
      Last edited by mikemounlio; 06-21-2016, 09:24 PM.
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
        I got it now! Stock ecu stays. I will run the cas, injectors, tps, map sensor off the microtech. all other wires stay put!

Sound about right GUYS
        That's what I'd do. At least for now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Then you can start weeding out the original wiring harness to clean things up

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wish i had looked at it in detail before i started pulling stuff apart. But i got it now. Will have it adjusted tomorrow. Just sucks i wasted a day when this close to race time!
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X