Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's growing daily. Maybe we can promote it by adding links in our sigs...
    Most people don't drive what they want at all, and never will

Comment

I added it to mine! Good idea
      Will Samet

JDMSTIVA - Rest in Peace. Festiva of the Month, May '16 - Best Beater & Bad Luck Award, FMX - (Build Thread)

JDMSTIVA V2 - Racecar, Showcar, Work in Progress - (Build Thread)

1990 LX - B6D swapped, mostly stock.

How to find me:
      Facebook messenger is the best way. m.me/willsamet
      Feel free to PM me anytime!
      Reddit / Snapchat / everywhere else: w4rky
      Instagram/Twitter: @WILLSAMET

Comment

It's now a sticky and I deleted the old map thread.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Fecomatter View Post
          i made my dot a turtle in a cowboy hat
          I was trying to get my wife to paint Dickbutt on my Hood when I first got my car but she wouldn't do it for me. I think it would have looked awesome!
          "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
          sigpic
          "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
          "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
          "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
          "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
          https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

Hmm... tried to make a custom icon but it didn't come out so great.
            So I borrowed someone elses that was the closest to the "Turbo Mojo Machine"

"Dickbutt"? I don't blame her - I wonder which of you would have got the most funny looks...

I always did kind of wonder about Dick Buttkiss. What a hella name to go through school with!

There was actually a guy in my Junior High School named "Buster Hyman" (true story), and on one of the ships I served on there was an E-3 named Stains that always got called to the quarter deck. It was a standing joke:
            "Seaman Stains, report to the quarterdeck" announced on the 1MC all day long...

The funniest I suppose was after female crew were allowed on combatant ships. One day on USS Carl Vinson they called taps, and said:
            "All hands turn in to your OWN bunks..."

Umm - yeah whatever. Hey thanx for making it sticky!
            GOOD JOB :thumbs_up:
            Last edited by Greywolf; 08-04-2016, 12:48 AM.

Comment

done!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Added. Been a member for a little bit now. This community is growing on me. If there is anything I can do to help a member, friend, etc, please don't hesitate to ask I have an almost full shop at my house. And working on getting a third festy. With some basic extra parts. So if I have it and don't have a need for it then you can most likely get it for little to no cost. You may correct me if Im wrong but the reason for my niceness, is cause I get the impression that for the most part this community is much of the same. I just like to call it Paying it forward!!! (to those that need it) Thank you for those that have helped me also. You know who you are.
                hot on left, cold on right, and 5h17 don't flow uphill!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by xt01815 View Post
                  Added. Been a member for a little bit now. This community is growing on me. If there is anything I can do to help a member, friend, etc, please don't hesitate to ask I have an almost full shop at my house. And working on getting a third festy. With some basic extra parts. So if I have it and don't have a need for it then you can most likely get it for little to no cost. You may correct me if Im wrong but the reason for my niceness, is cause I get the impression that for the most part this community is much of the same. I just like to call it Paying it forward!!! (to those that need it) Thank you for those that have helped me also. You know who you are.

This really is a great community! Being so close, you HAVE to come to Madness this year! October 1st, Raleigh NC. Planning thread will be posted soon!
                  Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                  Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                  "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

I was planning on going. The problem is, if you look at my profile you'll see why, so if I do go I may end up having to take my special needs nephew. Not so sure that will work out very good.
                    hot on left, cold on right, and 5h17 don't flow uphill!?!?!?

Comment

There are sixty eight members on the map now - and it looks like it is stable and will work good as long as Google is around - which will be a long time, I'm guessing.

If anyone needs help getting on the map, PM me and when I login I will help.

~Wolfie

Comment

I just added lakestiva to the map .
                        This should make finding the meet earlier this year.

Comment

how do I add my location to map?

Comment

Got it for ya - you should be able to edit it.

There's a small option bar that has a button for "Add Marker"

Comment

Added!

Comment

Added. I'm the bio hazard in Temecula
                                A mechanic knows how; A technician knows why.

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Frankie" 1957 Chevrolet 3100, NA 2bbl 283cuin, Muncy Granny 4sp, 3.90 Open Diff @ ~95K miles

Wrecked. Repairs in Progress"Alice" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @150k miles

Reassembling"Aurora" 1991 Ford Festiva L, NA EFI B3, 5sp @240k miles

FB Festiva page: Jared Bennett
                                Instagram: jaredbear82

Comment

Working...
                                X