Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 02 sensor supposed to be here today

Comment

New sensor installed and the 02 sensor did not fix the issue. It actually seems like it made it worse. Now I have a constant CIL on and it's boggy on the hi-way but then I get burst of power in between the bogging (lack of power)

Comment

Did you ever get this figured out?
        Rick
        1993 Ford Festiva
        1986 AMC Eagle Wagon 4.2L/4.0L head, AW4,NP242, Chrysler 8.25" rear. SOLD
        1981 AMC Eagle Wagon-As Seen on TV Lost In Transmission
        2000 Ford E350

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefreek View Post
          There's a certain Arena thread you should read to get a sense of closure on this matter.
          Axlander9289, brother of ThisVelologist

Festivas past:
          Aqua '92 Festiva L - Sold "Dale"
          White '89 Festiva L Plus - RIP "Dudley"
          White '93 Festiva GL - Sold to thisvelologist "Frito"
          Red '91 Festiva L - Sold to Louieisawesome "Geraldo"

Current Fleet:
          Aqua '93 Festiva L with Aspire brakes "Dale Jr."
          Black and White '93 Festiva GL Sport (White alloys and spoiler are long gone) "Blues-tiva"
          White '15 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefreek View Post
            Joeyman doesn't come around much anymore I think...
            "The White Turd" 1993 Festiva 144k miles. (Winner of FOTM November 2016)
            sigpic
            "The Rusty Banana" 1990 Yellow 5 Speed Mud Festiva (Lifted with 27" BKT Tractor Tires)(Winner of "Best Beater Award" - Madness 12 - 2018)

"Papa Smurf" 1992 Blue 5 Speed Shell
            "Cracker?" (name pending) 1992 White Auto Shell (Future BP Swap)
            "Green Car..." Scrap Car that Runs?!?
            "Red Car..." Complete Scrap Car

"El Flama Blanca" 1993 Festiva 104k miles. (Lil Brothers Car)
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzM...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

I believe it had something to do with searching for a pristine car, and he being rather rude about it.

Funny thing is, there's just such an example in the FS section for a great price, and he'll never get it.
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Also his approach in repairing this in the Facebook thread. Get people involved ask what they think, receive piles of paragraphs of useful information, then make a statement about how he would blatantly disregard all opinions and throw an unrelated part on.

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk
                Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

:ia:
                  Ben Rogers, Admin of the
                  Facebook Group

'93 Festiva GL "Frito" (Travelled in 36 US States & 4 Canadian Provinces)

'91 Festiva L "Barry Bluejeans"
                  '95 Dickmeyer Aspire SE "Dortmund" (SOLD to jbibb1)
                  '91 Festiva L "Fermina" (SOLD to Hulspowered)
                  '93 Festiva L "Tallsmallcar" (SOLD to Stretch and Skeeters_Keeper)

Watch "It's a Festiva", my short film!

It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.

Comment

Strangely after all that went down he ended up contacting me personally for advise out of the blue.I know what i know but fall below the level of many others that could have helped more.I didn't realize it was the same individual involved in that social media trainwreck and spent hours messaging back and forth to help which i found a bit frustrating.I find people, that for whatever reason don't seem very teachable and have unreasonable expectations on others time and resources to be very frustrating.The family and friends i know like that are usually ones that have suffered through unspeakable physical abuse and neglect and seemingly irreversible damage.Some others are just spoiled entitled brats.In relation to this i don't have much interest in casting the last stone.

Comment

Nothing wrong with helping him out even after everything was said and done. Might have been a lesson for him. I DOUBT it, but possible. I for one won't waste any more of my time trying to help him, but I would not want others to follow that path because of my personal experience. just would like them to be warned is all.
                      Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                      Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                      "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

He contacted me via PM also. I was kinda regretful for what I said, and gave him my phone # a few weeks ago to talk about stuff. He never called.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I dunno, im willing to learn about cars and try different things to fix them. I would pay someone to fix my computer.
                          If your not willing to learn about cars you need to pay someone to fix yours or get payments on a new one and hope it doesnt break.
                          But for some reason some people feel the need to spend more time asking questions than googling them would have taken and then ignoring all the answers but keep asking.... they usually cant be helped over the internet or phone.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by ryanprins13; 03-27-2017, 07:14 PM.

Comment

This entire fourm is full of questions by many members, not sticking up for whoever you all are talking about but I have been apart of many forums car related and non car related. That is the purpose of these message boards. to ask questions or look for help

carry on fellas
                            1992 White Ford Festiva GL 5sp with A/C (Fettuccine)

Comment

The majority here give of their time and knowledge freely and often at a high level.Many bent over backwards to help him out.He came off as disrespectful and dismissive
                              in the attempts of many until it boiled over into a frustrated, feeding frenzy.It was unfortunate and ugly but he probably got what he deserved in the end.

Comment

sounds like the problem was with the motor
                                Last edited by White92; 03-28-2017, 09:24 AM.
                                1992 White Ford Festiva GL 5sp with A/C (Fettuccine)

Comment

Working...
                                X