Super excited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super excited!

So excited to get my new to me BPT festiva. I just hope this one turns out better then Lucifer. I have a few weeks i have to suffer through before i get the car tho. Im not 100% sure which way i want to go with the cars now. I didnt plan on this kind of build. Ill have to drive the car and see how she does before i make any plans. Im hoping that the car can be my autocross car. It would be a great car for me to paint and make my own. Lucifer will get a proper turbo setup as well tho. I will get an external wastegate and switch back to a smaller turbo at some point. Im just ready to get new car and drive it.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
    So excited to get my new to me BPT festiva. I just hope this one turns out better then Lucifer. I have a few weeks i have to suffer through before i get the car tho. Im not 100% sure which way i want to go with the cars now. I didnt plan on this kind of build. Ill have to drive the car and see how she does before i make any plans. Im hoping that the car can be my autocross car. It would be a great car for me to paint and make my own. Lucifer will get a proper turbo setup as well tho. I will get an external wastegate and switch back to a smaller turbo at some point. Im just ready to get new car and drive it.
    Awesome can't wait to see the new festie but isn't the bpt a bit on the heavy side with bad harmonics so it won't be as rev happy and probably a little too power? Not trying rain parades just bring up thoughts

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Originally posted by Festiver View Post
      Awesome can't wait to see the new festie but isn't the bpt a bit on the heavy side with bad harmonics so it won't be as rev happy and probably a little too power? Not trying rain parades just bring up thoughts

Yes its a heavier motor. I dont know about all the other stuff. I have Lucifer so if the BPT is to much for autocross i can make lucifer the race car and the bpt as the daily driver. I think thats the way it will end up tho. The wife might end up driving Lucifer a bunch once i get it running right (like that will ever happen). Lucifer was meant from the start to be the autocross car. But i want to much power so i cant have a good autox car and the power i want. Now i will have them both. I did have to sell my other 2 festivas and my buggy tho. Its all ok tho. Im hoping this bpt is what im looking for.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Yes its a heavier motor. I dont know about all the other stuff. I have Lucifer so if the BPT is to much for autocross i can make lucifer the race car and the bpt as the daily driver. I think thats the way it will end up tho. The wife might end up driving Lucifer a bunch once i get it running right (like that will ever happen). Lucifer was meant from the start to be the autocross car. But i want to much power so i cant have a good autox car and the power i want. Now i will have them both. I did have to sell my other 2 festivas and my buggy tho. Its all ok tho. Im hoping this bpt is what im looking for.
        Hmm now that's a thought the b6t can rev higher safely but the bpt has bigger displacement and makes 70 more hp stock flyin4 makes just under 400hp with a bp+T but if you could get a b6t to rev to 8k or 8.5k maybe you could squeeze home more boost at the high rpm

Festiver
        93 L find/5 speed
        BP/g15mr swapped
        Aspire brake swapped
        Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all

89 festie
        rustful

93 festie
        advanced suspension
        kai/skeeter camber
        b3t/g15mr

Comment

Hmm now that's a thought the b6t can rev higher safely but the bpt has bigger displacement and makes 70 more hp stock flyin4 makes just under 400hp with a bp+T but if you could get a b6t to rev to 8k or 8.5k maybe you could squeeze home more boost at the high rpm

The car im getting is BP+T. It is said to be around 375-400hp. From what i know the car runs and drives great and could make the drive from Washington to Indiana. The guy told me the rev is set to around 8k right now. It is running 25 psi! on a precision turbo 70trim. He says that it does not overboost or have fuel cut. It sounds like it should be a good car for me. Ill get that highway power i want and i have Lucifer as well. The car is said to be rust free as well.

If its running good i can get the body taken care of. A nice burnt orange paint job will make it look great!
          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

The car im getting is BP+T. It is said to be around 375-400hp. From what i know the car runs and drives great and could make the drive from Washington to Indiana. The guy told me the rev is set to around 8k right now. It is running 25 psi! on a precision turbo 70trim. He says that it does not overboost or have fuel cut. It sounds like it should be a good car for me. Ill get that highway power i want and i have Lucifer as well. The car is said to be rust free as well.

If its running good i can get the body taken care of. A nice burnt orange paint job will make it look great!
            Awesome man awesome itll probably be a challenge to go past 1/2 throttle and hold traction lol

Festiver
            93 L find/5 speed
            BP/g15mr swapped
            Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
            rustful

93 festie
            advanced suspension
            kai/skeeter camber
            b3t/g15mr

Comment

Awesome man awesome itll probably be a challenge to go past 1/2 throttle and hold traction lol

I will be putting the federal 595 tires on it. It has dot slicks on it in front. I have 2 new dot slicks from lucifer. Ill have a full set of good slicks to run on it for track days. Then the 595 on daily days. Ill be ok if i can get 20k miles on them.
              1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Sadly Lucifer got kicked out of the garage last night to make room for the buggy!

The buggy has been sold as well. Im very sad to see it leave but its for the best. If i ever make the move to Knoxville TN ill be sure to buy a really nice buggy! For now the buggy is on to a new home to make room for my new FESTY. Which will need a good name!
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Its so hard to sit at work knowing that i have to go home to bust arse to get my stuff done to get my new festiva! Its hard to sit here and not think about the new festiva.

Tonight ill be putting on a new clutch on my buggy. I hope to have the trans & TC installed in place. That would give me all of friday to finish the wiring and saturday to make sure she is running good. The garage will have plenty of space here soon for all my festiva stuff.
                  1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Madness
                    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

^^^LOL it is a Disease and gosh how I love it.
                      An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

I cant wait to make a few fun videos with the car.
                        No clue what im gonna do but ill be doing something.
                        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

So tonight i will be working out the shipping and payment details on the car. I will have it shipped with a good shipping company in a week so so which puts it here in 2-3 weeks. I cant wait. I hope this new car is worth all the crap im going through to get it.
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

I am also excited because i am getting a new accord again. The wife got hit in the last one. We have an audi tt now and love the style but the car is getting to that age where its more hassle then its worth (unlike the festiva...) So we are letting the audi go and getting the accord. Its an 8th gen 2 door v6 6spd. So not to bad! The last one was a 2 door but it was a 4cyl. It clearly needed more power. This new car should be freaking sweet. It has rims and tint already. shes ready to go.

But im getting a new festiva so that trumps all.
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Selling an audi tt to buy an accord, lol. Thats funny

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X