X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
    Selling an audi tt to buy an accord, lol. Thats funny

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    The audi is an 02 and now has 150k on it. The accord is an 09 and has 69k on it.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Also we are buying the accord now! The audi will sell when it sells. In the mean time i will be driving it as my daily car until the new festiva gets here.

ALso the new car is paid for now! It is mine. Now i have to make the plans to get it picked up and dropped off.
      1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
      1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
      1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Car is to be picked up on monday and dropped off on the next weekend!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

ROAD TRIP!

Comment

NOPE! Not 34 hours one way road trip.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Sweet that car was a steal!

Comment

I hope it all works out.
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Congrats on both your new Fastiva and your wife's accord. After years of VW tuning, owning a VW parts manufacturing business and getting out with a little bit of sanity, I say you've made a good choice going with an Accord. Those Audi's will nickle and dime you into the poor house. Lol
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Well the accord we found online was not the accord we saw in person. It was beat all up. We passed on it. Will have to find another one.
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
                      Well the accord we found online was not the accord we saw in person. It was beat all up. We passed on it. Will have to find another one.
                      Lame, happened 3 times to me the second last time i went car shopping.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bait and switch is common for craigs list sellers
                        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Well it was the same car but tye salesmen totally lied about it.

I always ask this 1 question- When i get there what am I gonna see and try to point out and get the price lower about? If you tell me about it now maybe I'll be fine with it in person because I'll expect it.

He tells me i man your gonna love it. It's a great car...
                          1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Just watched the car beingloaded onto the trailer.
                            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Exciting stuff.
                              Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

So its now mid week. I have been super busy getting my buggy ready to be sold. It is finally done. Tonight i will do some light cleaning and paint touch up but she is done. I will also get the buggy on the trailer and ready to go. I leave Friday morning. It will be about 9 hours one way so 12 hours one way (i stop to much). Having to work on the buggy has kept my mind and hands busy. However while at work i cant stop thinking about the new festiva. Its looking like next weekend i will be spending time with the wife and away from the garage. Been out there till 11-12pm each night for 2 weeks now. I need a break. Once the new car gets here ill have to make my mind up on how i want to proceed. I have ideas but cant decide just yet.

If the movers cant make Saturday then they will drop off the car Monday at my work. Im hoping they make it Saturday tho.
                                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X