F'ing Honda guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea...jerks are fun...

was driving my eclipse out of vegas, and with its black an silver two tone rattlecan job an big 16g whistling an popping it gets plenty of that wrong kind of attention. in this case an s2000 with a can on it (not kidding, big shiny autozoneish thing) trys to crawl up my tailpipe, not wantot be probed by somthing that prickly, i stand on it and settle into the slower lane once hes aways back. a moment later he rips past me wide open with finger in the air an a cop close on his bumper. as i pass im on the shoulder hes yelling an pointing at me. lol.
    is not sposed ta do that...
    05 subaru legacy gt
    1991 nissan nx2000(almost awesome as a festiva, my first failed mtx)
    1988(?) festiva LX 5spd (rescued from crusher,aspire swap done, working on turbocharging the 1.3...)

Comment

Originally posted by xpnsyd
      I don't know about that.. stock against stock yes, but not by much.. but hehe my BP isn't stock so if I ran against a stock B6T Festiva.. I would most likely win..
      Haha... yeah right! I don't know what you have done to your BP car, but any normally aspirated BP with bolt ons would be lucky to run low-14's let alone low 13's which is what you can do with a stock B6T... don't be crazy DJ
      * Retired Festiva-er*
      1990 Festiva - The Once Fastest Red 1990 Festiva LX on this site! - now in more dedicated hands!
      B6T'ing since May 2002...

Disclaimer: I'm a dick, deal with it.

Comment

B.S.

There is one simple bolt on that would put a BP in 13's and that a 50shot.
        THE INCREDIBLE HULKSTIVA

Comment

One honda guy moment i will never forget is when i pulled into walmart with my little 1993 three banger geo metro (festiva isnt driveable yet). Just for fun i put a different muffler on it and these guys didnt think it was stock for one second. I had them convinced that i had thousands of dollars worth of mods and could take vettes in the quarter mile......well maybe chevettes

Comment

Working...
          X