Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shorestiva View Post
    Festiva > corvette
    That z06 only had 2k on it and already needed a diff lol. We have another customer that has wrecked his twice down at vir. They're stupid fast though.
    Oh wow. I read they had a problem with the diffs being underfilled from factory.

Originally posted by fastivaca View Post
    Welcome back!! Part of your old Festiva still lives on as part of mine.

Ian
    Thanks! I'm glad it was of use to you.

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
    Welcome back! Congrats on finishing school, and buying you're dream car. We've been busy refining the Festy chassis even more since your last car. There are better tire choices now too. B6d Festy is a lot of fun, and cheaper to track drive than the tire hungry b6t.
    Thanks!! I'm excited to tap into all of the new knowledge. I'm checking out a Festiva tomorrow morning.

I saw that Nankang has a super soft tire, the NS-2R in 165-50-15. Do you have any experience with it?
    91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
    14 C7 Z51

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Vw View Post

I saw that Nankang has a super soft tire, the NS-2R in 165-50-15. Do you have any experience with it?
      I haven't driven on a set yet, but I stuck my fingernail into one yesterday. Theastronaut has a set, but he's only tried them in the rain so far. He's impressed. They seem to be built well and are very soft, with very stiff sidewalls.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
        I haven't driven on a set yet, but I stuck my fingernail into one yesterday. Theastronaut has a set, but he's only tried them in the rain so far. He's impressed. They seem to be built well and are very soft, with very stiff sidewalls.
        Sounds promising. I will give them a try once I get a build going.
        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Working...
        X