No announcement yet.

Did you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Brave.....haven't you heard of Global Warming?......funny it's been colder then %#@* here in New Mexico......Oh wait now we call it CLIMATE CHANGE. BTW that and LGBTGQ issues are the biggest issues we are facing here in the states. I read that in National Geographic of all places.

huhuhh
    '88 Festiva LX 5 speed, A/C, Carb, restored $$$ body paint, badly wrecked @ 200k.
    '93 Festiva L, 5 speed, Aqua, bought from the original owner,.Zero rust but very nasty otherwise. Awaits the B6T.
    '91 Festiva L, 5 speed, bought to drive while putting the B6T in the '93. now B6ME powered.

Comment

Originally posted by Twistiva View Post
      Here's a "did you know" maybe for some newbies: you can't get any heat out of the dashboard vents even if you have the temperature selector full hot and the position selector in the "Head/Face" position. Took me a long time to find out that Mazda purposely designed it that way. I hate that "feature".
      Really....here I thought my doors and cables or something was all screwed up......poop!!
      92 GL, 98k
      77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Ready.....here we go......when you have a turn signal bulb burned out....it blinks really fast. I know......duh.
        92 GL, 98k
        77 Chevy shortbed

Comment

Unless it's a mid 80s to mid 90s GM where they stay solid.
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X