X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryanprins13 View Post
    Get a loan, lol.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    I could but itd take forever to pay off at my wage my schooling is free so I only I don't make much

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Festiver
    93 L find/5 speed
    BP/g15mr swapped
    Aspire brake swapped
    Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
    stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
    rustful
    maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
    advanced suspension
    kai/skeeter camber
    b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Sooo this is looking like a reality again I found a gem near me for 600 I did 15hr of snow driving and made 600 how ironic lol I was gonna use it for the advanced suspension but with the new insurance policy I'm gonna need a new back up car can't steal the parents truck anymore so this is looking like a prime candidate

Festiver
      93 L find/5 speed
      BP/g15mr swapped
      Aspire brake swapped
      Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all

89 festie
      rustful

93 festie
      advanced suspension
      kai/skeeter camber
      b3t/g15mr

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Festiva is the best value out of any vehicle I've ever found. It can run with supercars, work as a tent, deliver pizzas, carry loads of wood and tools, and attract beautiful and exotic women all while getting better mileage than a Prius and costing less than a garden cart to register and insure. Hard to beat that.
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Festiva is the best value out of any vehicle I've ever found. It can run with supercars, work as a tent, deliver pizzas, carry loads of wood and tools, and attract beautiful and exotic women all while getting better mileage than a Prius and costing less than a garden cart to register and insure. Hard to beat that.
            You neglected to mention that it can carry washing machines.....I'm planning on driving mine past Christie Brinkley's house.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              I've had 760lbs of wood pellets in the back of festiver before oddly handled it better then my old Sonoma handled 1k lbs

Festiver
              93 L find/5 speed
              BP/g15mr swapped
              Aspire brake swapped

89 festie
              rustful

93 festie
              advanced suspension
              kai/skeeter camber
              b3t/g15mr

Comment

Working...
              X