Need MFACTORY DIF Install instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need MFACTORY DIF Install instructions

I tried to find some instructions on their website but didnt get them. I thought i saw a post on here one day with a link to an install somewhere else. Can someone link me to some install instructions please?
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I found a good set of instructions but no pictues. If you guys have any good info that would help me out.
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

let me just start by stating that this is not my thread i got it from imazda but since you need to registar to see it i am posting it here G-series 5sp Transmission: Complete Teardown & Rebuild w/LSD & 5th Gear Swap Photos by: Intruder, Mazdaracer, SgtRauksauff Special Thanks go out to...

Teardown-amp-Rebuild-w-LSD-amp-5th-Gear-Swap

This is what I texted you back when you did your 5th gear swap.
      Last edited by william; 03-13-2017, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Perfect! Thank you
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Your welcome, is this going in over kill?

Comment

YEP! Gonna add it in now and see how she drives with it in. If i dont think i can autocross with it ill swap trans with lucifer. I think it should help tho. I gets lots of mixed opinions on them. Some love some hate them. IDK.

I gotta try it out for myself.
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by mikemounlio View Post
              YEP! Gonna add it in now and see how she drives with it in. If i dont think i can autocross with it ill swap trans with lucifer. I think it should help tho. I gets lots of mixed opinions on them. Some love some hate them. IDK.

I gotta try it out for myself.
              Question so you're gonna have a 375hp autocross car? Wouldn't that be a bit well unusable?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
              Festiver
              93 L find/5 speed
              BP/g15mr swapped
              Aspire brake swapped
              Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
              stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
              rustful
              maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
              advanced suspension
              kai/skeeter camber
              b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Well yes and no. The car builds boost very low due to the turbo i have. As long as i turn down the boost levels its fine as can be. I have a dual manual boost controller. A switch in cab to go low boost or hight boost.

It should be just fine (i hope) if not ill redo it until its perfect.
                1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Can't that EVO system control boost? You should be able to have an adjustable boost curve. That would work better than a 2 position switch.
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Im not sure what all it can actually do. For now a high and low power is fine. In the near future it would be nice to have a better setup. But for now i just need it to not blow up on me.
                    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

FWIW I like our MFactory, I just need to figure out our wobbly steering issue so I can use it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Car #789
                      Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                      1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                      1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                      http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

Working...
                      X