Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cup holders for sale...photos of combinations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fudge View Post
    Hey I loved mine! I used it all the time, in my accident I had a water bottle in there and it snapped off :/ I might need to get another one but I was wondering if I could custom order it to be a little bit bigger in diameter to fit this new bottle I have been using? can post measurements if needed. thanks
    Sorry to hear that happened. Measurement would help and I will try and make one up for ya. What colors did ya have?

Comment

jimdigs, pm sent

Comment

I’ll take one we’re can k send payment

Comment

I want all glow in dark that says "Scitzz wuz here" minus the quotation marks. Is that possible? PayPal ready, send funds request to paul_sho@msn.com and I'll pay quick as I get it.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
          Last edited by w4rkry; 11-30-2017, 03:41 PM.
          Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
          Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
          "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by BaaD_Daay View Post
            I’ll take one we’re can k send payment
            Sorry for not seeing this until today. Let me know what ya want and I'll get her done.

Comment

What's the diameter of the holder? I tend to buy large size drinks....

A cup holder is going to be a huge convenience. I've tried to juggle a drink in the car and between the manual steering, shifting, etc. it's a wonder I haven't dumped one all over my pants and the floor. :nightmare:
              Thanks
              Red '93 L -- Box stock. For Now
              Red '99 Miata -- More or less stock.
              RIP -- Black '01 Miata. $15,000 in mods, ending with a turbo producing 220 WHP. Stolen and totaled in Feb. 2017. :tearyeyed:

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well. -- Alfred Adler

Comment

Originally posted by vampire smoochie View Post
                What's the diameter of the holder? I tend to buy large size drinks....

A cup holder is going to be a huge convenience. I've tried to juggle a drink in the car and between the manual steering, shifting, etc. it's a wonder I haven't dumped one all over my pants and the floor. :nightmare:
                Thanks
                I now make larger sized cups holders for the bigger drinks. The only thing you need to do with these is take the tongue piece out so the cup goes further down into the holder. Just remember to put the tongue piece back in when you use smaller cups so they don't fall through to the ground. Here is a link to the photos of the different sized cups with the smaller holder and the larger one... https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showt...er-cup-holders

Comment

Originally posted by jimdigs View Post
                  I now make larger sized cups holders for the bigger drinks. The only thing you need to do with these is take the tongue piece out so the cup goes further down into the holder. Just remember to put the tongue piece back in when you use smaller cups so they don't fall through to the ground. Here is a link to the photos of the different sized cups with the smaller holder and the larger one... https://fordfestiva.com/forums/showt...er-cup-holders
                  Damn. That's freakin' huge! Just what I need. I'll take one in black that has "Festiva" on it. Is it still $14? How do I pay?

(( I also posted this in your other thread. Pay no attention to that one. ))
                  RIP -- Black '01 Miata. $15,000 in mods, ending with a turbo producing 220 WHP. Stolen and totaled in Feb. 2017. :tearyeyed:

Comment

Originally posted by vampire smoochie View Post
                    Damn. That's freakin' huge! Just what I need. I'll take one in black that has "Festiva" on it. Is it still $14? How do I pay?

(( I also posted this in your other thread. Pay no attention to that one. ))
                    Just send to paypal my address there is jimdigs@comcast.net and I'll get printing. Thanks, Jim Oh, yep, $14 for the larger one.
                    Last edited by jimdigs; 12-03-2017, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Just send to paypal my address there is jimdigs@comcast.net and I'll get printing. Thanks, Jim Oh, yep, $14 for the larger one.
                      The money's on its way...

Comment

Just received and installed my cup holder today. These look pretty good, jimdigs good and fast at getting it out and they seem to be pretty good quality. Nice fit and finish. Will update with pics in a few days. Good doin business with ya and I like to support the little guys on the forums and stuff.
                        Last edited by Ryanbmw; 12-05-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanbmw View Post
                          Just received and installed my cup holder today. These look pretty good, jimdigs good and fast at getting it out and they seem to be pretty good quality. Nice fit and finish. Will update with pics in a few days. Good doin business with ya and I like to support the little guys on the forums and stuff.
                          Thanks for the reply. The only thing I don't like is that the letters kinda have a echoing going on. I keep trying different settings but can't seem to get rid of it completely. Other than cosmetic they seem to hold up pretty good. Thanks again.

Comment

I think they look pretty good man, and a lot better than the retro side window cup holders, lol. Here is a few installed pics. (Shifter is stock shifter in 3rd gear in pics)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Ryanbmw; 12-06-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Just got mine in today and I love it!

Seems super sturdy, came with clear directions and was a breeze to install. Made me clean my printed insert and ashtray, might even clean my dirty car soon!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
                              Contact me for information about Festiva Madness!
                              Remember, FestYboy is inflatable , and Scitzz means crazy, YO!
                              "Like I'm going to suggest we do the job right." ~Fecomatter May 28 2016.

Comment

Jimdigs...Got your cup holder installed today. Followed your instructions and it works like a dream. The hard part was getting the old screws out. 28 years of cigarette butts and ash take their toll, I guess....So, off to 7-11 for a Big Gulp. :thumbright:

Comment

Working...
                                X