Aspire vs festy beam width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aspire vs festy beam width

I cant seem to find the beam width of the aspire vs festy. I need to make adapters to attach my fest ebrake cable to the aspire beam. I also need to add in the space for the camber plates on the one side. Does anyone know the extra width of the aspire beam?
    1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
    1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
    1989 (BRITSTIVA 1.0) B6T and sold
    19?? 150$ burnout car SOLD
    1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

I have my Aspire beam sitting on the shop floor. I'll measure it up for you this afternoon and post the numbers this evening.

Doug

Comment

You have both, they should all be the same but its usually better to rely on your own measurement of your parts than someone elses parts and measurements.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured someone might just know it!

Nate said that the difference is all in the drums. The inner art might be the same and i only have to make the one e brake extension for the camber kit. Ill measure tonight tho.
        1990 (LUCIFER 2.0) fully built BP+T with E153, Fueltech FT500, traction control with hopes of 600hp (i drank to much of the KOOL-AID)
        1990 OverKILL BP+T, evo ecu system, coilovers, aspire brakes, full advanced suspension, Garrett! The Autocross toy!
        1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

That could very well be true!
          drum face to drum face (where the wheel mounts) the Aspire is wider by aproxamately 12mm per side.
          No car too fast !

Comment

Thank you
            1991 (STRESS RELIEF)SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonhealer View Post
              That could very well be true!
              drum face to drum face (where the wheel mounts) the Aspire is wider by aproxamately 12mm per side.
              Nice, does that match the wider width of the aspire front compared to festiva knuckles?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I measured from what people are calling drum face to drum face - the part that has the 4 holes that the axle and brake drum mount to - and the distance between them on my axle (96 4-dr automatic) is 52-7/16-inch.

The thickness of the brake drum backing plate is 1/16" (on each side).

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Brown View Post
                  I measured from what people are calling drum face to drum face - the part that has the 4 holes that the axle and brake drum mount to - and the distance between them on my axle (96 4-dr automatic) is 52-7/16-inch.

The thickness of the brake drum backing plate is 1/16" (on each side).

Hope this helps.
                  Which beam did you measure?

Edit: nevermind, I see you mentioned Aspire in post above.
                  Last edited by RobotKarate; 06-10-2017, 09:00 AM.
                  1999 Toyota 4Runner - daily beater
                  1993 Ford Festiva - SOLD
                  1986 Toyota Cressida - #stressida hmmmmmm SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                  X