Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freshtiva
    replied
    :lol: Right, now I need one of every option :lol: Ill get it home and see what Ive got. I might convert this one into a daily driver

Leave a comment:

• packrat427
    replied
    Sweet , It will be converted ASAP right to a winged GL or LX

Leave a comment:

• freshtiva
    started a topic My fifth festiva

My fifth festiva

This summer I saw a red L sitting in someones drive. Every time I drove by it was in the same place. About a month ago I stopped and looked at it. It had hardly any rust or dents and the mileage showed 115.000. I went to the door to ask about it. An old guy that could barely walk answered the door and said to leave my number and he'd think about it. Never did hear back. Drove by again today and stopped and he said he would take $200.00 for it. He says clutch is out but I'm not sure he knows. He thought is was a 1989 which it definitely isn't. Its FI and has the newer grill and ribbed taillights. It is just a plain L model, not many options but it looks real decent except the paint has some oxidation which will buff out. Still has the ford center caps on it and good tires plus four other new tires. Anyways I'm excited and am going to pick it up tomorrow. Ill post some pics. Always wanted a red one. New project
Working...
X