No announcement yet.

Fender flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first choice would be cut good sections from another festy and weld them in. second choice would be cover it up with fender flares etc. But no matter what you need to get that seam sealed so you aren't filling the rockers and rear suspension console,etc. ,with water,salt,dirt etc.
    30 + Vehicle projects right now.7 Festiva/Mazda 10 GM IDK how many others,hope that helps explain all the stupid questions/shortcuts/interchanges etc. trying to liquidate so I concentrate on the good ones. Goal finish 1 amonth using as much stuff as I already have accumulated.

Comment

Flairs to cover the bad sections is definitely a way to avoid all the rust repair if y ok u decide your really like to travel that route vs repairing rust back to stock try a much wider wheel to fill out the flair even with -5° camber my 16x8.5 0 offset needed flairs to cover the poke

Going with these wheels and offsets will increase suspension wear but with 0 toe wear really wasn't that bad plus the aggressive style really did something for me

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Festiver
      93 L find/5 speed
      BP/g15mr swapped
      Aspire brake swapped
      Enough little mods I can spend a week trying to remember and still not get them all
      stripped and sold due to rust

89 festie
      rustful
      maybe v8 maybe field buggy wont know till the time comes

93 festie
      advanced suspension
      kai/skeeter camber
      b3t/g15mr

I will own a bpt cd-5 gtx clone one day

Comment

Working...
      X